Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

Super Eagles' Stars Kalu And Ike Uche Share Photos With Wife On Vacation In Duba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Eagles' Stars Kalu And Ike Uche Share Photos With Wife On Vacation In Duba (2590 Views)

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles' Stars Kalu And Ike Uche Share Photos With Wife On Vacation In Duba by AmadiAba: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
SUPER EAGLES' STARS KALU AND IKE UCHE SHARE PHOTOS WITH WIFE ON VACATION IN DUBAI

More Photos here : http://igberetv.com/super-eagles-stars-kalu-and-ike-uche-share-photos-with-wife-on-vacation-in-dubai//

Re: Super Eagles' Stars Kalu And Ike Uche Share Photos With Wife On Vacation In Duba by shiki(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oh! I came back last night from Dubai ...though I forgot to share my pics grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles' Stars Kalu And Ike Uche Share Photos With Wife On Vacation In Duba by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Seeing the lady in bra, I remembered I have not had milk in a while.

Make I go buy...
Re: Super Eagles' Stars Kalu And Ike Uche Share Photos With Wife On Vacation In Duba by youngberry001(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
it fu<cking awesome""

Mr fu<ckshit were re u undecided

(1) (Reply)

Her Skin Was 'too Dark' For Her To Be On TV, And She Scoffed. / Sexy Photo Of DJ Cuppy This Evening (lovely) / Tekno Leaves For Dubai; Shares PICS Before Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.