Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series (1157 Views)

A Thread For Fans Of Riverdale / For Fans Of Wolverine / A Thread For Fans And Lovers Of The Hit Tv Series »»»» HANNIBAL«««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by deywarley(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is there any fan/lover of friends (series) on here?. I'm a huge fan of the series, in fact it's my favourite TV series of all time and i've watched the season 1-10 for more than 100 times to the extent that my girlfriend started complaining that i'm too obssesed with the series. If i'm having a bad day, once I start watching Friends i'll be alright.
I like the film's simplicity and down-to-earth everyday people scenarios it portrays which made me fall in love with it in the first place.
So you guys should share your experience about the series, if you are a fan. Positive reviews pls.
PS: if you don't like it, don't bother commenting. Otherwise, I will find you and i will lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by spacyzuma(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
I'm a big fan of FRIENDS too. It's my favorite sitcom ever!

I started watching it in the early 2000s on MBC2 and 4.

In 2007, I bought all 10 season DVDs and watched them over and over.

Few years later, I downloaded the entire series to my laptop. I've watched every episode multiple times. I also have several "extra" videos and documentaries on the series.

When I'm depressed at home, FRIENDS is one of the series I watch that always cheers me up. When I'm cooking or doing my laundry, I usually keep FRIENDS playing in the background.

My favorite character is Chandler.

Chandler > Rachel > Ross > Joey > Phoebe and Monica. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by deywarley(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
spacyzuma:
I'm a big fan of FRIENDS too. It's my favorite sitcom ever!

I started watching it in the early 2000s on MBC2 and 4.

In 2007, I bought all 10 season DVDs and watched them over and over.

Few years later, I downloaded the entire series to my laptop. I've watched every episode multiple times. I also have several "extra" videos and documentaries on the series.

When I'm depressed at home, FRIENDS is one of the series I watch that always cheers me up. When I'm cooking or doing my laundry, I usually keep FRIENDS playing in the background.

My favorite character is Chandler.

Chandler > Rachel > Ross > Joey > Phoebe and Monica. grin
God bless u broda. It seems you are even a bigger fan than me, although I doubt it smiley
My favourite character tho is Joey and monica.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by aieromon(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Got the 10 season CD set on disc and hard drive.

My favorite character will always be Chandler Bing.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by bunmila(f): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
I soooo love Rachel. Pls where can I download the series.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by spacyzuma(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
bunmila:
I soooo love Rachel. Pls where can I download the series.
If you have fast, unlimited internet, you can easily download all the seasons with utorrent.

My entire collection of FRIENDS videos is abut 25GB. All are in HD and clear.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by iheanyi4u(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Finally found fellow Friend lovers. I watch friends everyday and its like my fav tv show ever. I never ever get bored of Ross and Chandler. How you guys doing

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by rain20: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2015

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by kazzonline: 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Best sitcom ever, the twist in that last epispde was epic

1 Like

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by FluffySucre(f): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
My best are Joey and Phoebe, God! those two crack me up. Rachel is my least favourite, she's not funny. I also ve the whole 10 seasons on my laptop, downloaded them from www.fztvseries.mobi. I watched them all the time, the only comedy series I will never get tired of.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by SIRcumalot: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Got the box set Chandler Muriel bing na my guy The show never gets old.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by deywarley(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
iheanyi4u:
Finally found fellow Friend lovers. I watch friends everyday and its like my fav tv show ever. I never ever get bored of Ross and Chandler. How you guys doing
It's great to meet peeps who love FRIENDS too. I actually thought I was the only one who love it before smiley
Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by deywarley(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
FluffySucre:
My best are Joey and Phoebe, God! those two crack me up. Rachel is my least favourite, she's not funny. I also ve the whole 10 seasons on my laptop, downloaded them from www.fztvseries.mobi. I watched them all the time, the only comedy series I will never get tired of.
I love you already grin grin
Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by masseratti: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mine is phoebe.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Fans Of 'FRIENDS' Series by FluffySucre(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
deywarley:

I love you already grin grin

grin am blushing!

(1) (Reply)

African Booty Scratcher / New Posters For Power Rangers Movie Presents First Look At Dinozords / The Western World Have Finally Gone Bananas!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.