Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,530 members, 7,926,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Keyamo Wants NASS To Probe Ex-petroleum Minister, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Wants NASS To Probe Ex-petroleum Minister, Others (290 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Wants NASS To Probe Ex-petroleum Minister, Others by CaseFile: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
My dear Distinguished and Honourable Compatriots,
REQUEST FOR AN OPEN PROBE INTO THE REPORTED MASSIVE FRAUD IN THE NNPC REGARDING THE CRUDE OIL SWAP PROGRAMME AND THE OFFSHORE PROCESSING AGREEMENTS (OPAs).

I am compelled to write this petition because of the recent disturbing reports in the Press about the massive looting of State resources by some unscrupulous officials of the NNPC in collusion with some local companies in the oil and gas sector. The facts as I understand them are as follows:
http://casefileng.com/2015/06/17/keyamo-wants-nass-to-probe-ex-petroleum-minister-othera/

(1) (Reply)

Chad Bans Full Veil. Can This Be Adopted In Nigeria? / Nine Presidential Aircrafts Ordered For Disposal By Buhari / Saraki, Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.