Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,210 members, 7,928,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (48062 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
1bkaye:

I don't know lol
lol na wa o, come on broke guys en love na die o, pampered kinda love u know na. Hehehe
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=chocolateniara post=34888204][/quote] Yes I'm taking the ministry to a greater height grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
ladies who are fond of doing selfie inside toilet
ladies who sabi nag grin
ladies wey dey use juju to trap man
ladies who have hairy grimy armpits and hairy chest...
wether u broke or not make u avoid them cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
MzMayD:
hilarious grin

but erroneous smiley

if you are broke I see no need why you should date at all.
One day u will write something about gender equality and women empowerment somewhere. I'll bring this up.
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha grin

U ehn !!! grin

wink wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by mizzochocinco: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you myopic or bereft of logical reasoning ?

What has this got to do with staying single ?

Pls kindly work on your comprehension skill
your father is the one who needs to work on his comprehension skills.

You are looking for a woman not even God himself can create, and you honestly believe you are not a nincompoop? You cannot even make 2/10 out of any girl's REALISTIC LIST but you here posting all manner of nonsense. Its the reason why you are always single if you really look at it.
Ask yourself when was the last time you even had a gf and reality will surely right at the back of your head.
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Lovechyld101(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
A broke guy shouldn't go about wooing ladies some ladies wud just like u for being u despite being broke just go about ur normal way on striving to make it big. Perhaps Fate my have it ur way and present an understanding lady.
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
mizzochocinco:
your father is the one who needs to work on his comprehension skills.

You are looking for a woman not even God himself can create, and you honestly believe you are not a nincompoop? You cannot even make 2/10 out of any girl's REALISTIC LIST but you here posting all manner of nonsense. Its the reason why you are always single if you really look at it.
Ask yourself when was the last time you even had a gf and reality will surely right at the back of your head.
You sound like someone from a broken home

From your comment, I could deduce that it's either you have no atom of regard for your own parents, or you lack proper upbringing

Whether I have a gf or not, that should be the least of your worries grin

Now kindly fccckk off my mention you inconsequential he-she goat grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by ArcToyin(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Flashh post=34869291] Most Nigerian ladies are leeches. undecided
[i][font=Georgia] [color=#006677][b]Very silly question... If he didn't have now, don't you think you can help him?
Dnt mind them. Datz ow some of dem end up dating mischieovous and dubious guys. We pity them when they are used for money ritual by sugar daddies.
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 19, 2015
2dice:
eehn eehn ...am sorry for doss you friendzone cheesy ....and that n!gga that broke your Heart you should be grateful to him tongue
Grateful?

Hell no !!!

I chopped off his dick tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2015
pbs4real:
shege! Lolx. . .SOA kwa! Cum lemme spoil u a little. . . . tongue
Really ? wink

#bash eye lashes

Oh swit . smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by pbs4real(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2015
MzMayD:
Really ? wink

#bash eye lashes

Oh swit . smiley
u ain't asleep? cool shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2015
pbs4real:
u ain't asleep? cool shocked
Now am awake wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by mizzochocinco: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
You sound like someone from a broken home

From your comment, I could deduce that it's either you have no atom of regard for your own parents, or you lack proper upbringing

Whether I have a gf or not, that should be the least of your worries grin

Now kindly fccckk off my mention you inconsequential he-she goat grin
you are the useless goat with no gf telling others on who to date when no one wants to date you grin you are the result of failed upbringing
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by 2dice(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2015
MzMayD:
Grateful?

Hell no !!!

I chopped off his dick tongue
lol lil wonder you don't love again.... U ve been self-servicing with his D!ck tongue ...
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2015
2dice:
lol lil wonder you don't love again.... U ve been self-servicing with his D!ck tongue ...
No.
I added it to the remaining 14 in my collection room tongue

will you like to be the 15th wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
mizzochocinco:
you are the useless goat with no gf telling others on who to date when no one wants to date you grin you are the result of failed upbringing
Now that you have my attention, are you happy now ?

There are better ways to crave attention rather than using this lame way

End of quote

Oya swerve ==========»»»

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by 2dice(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2015
MzMayD:
No.
I added it to the remaining 14 in my collection room tongue

will you like to be the 15th wink
heheehe .. sweery yor wooing skill is wack tongue ... Kindly go for 6month I.T .. cheesy ... *FrontingMode
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Revolva(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

Chaiiii shocked Me

So my face be like catfish face abi

*Sobbing* A whole me undecided

#TEAM SCENT

Ya babe wachuu gonna do....catfish face
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Revolva:

Ya babe wachuu gonna do....catfish face

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Revolva(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

#TEAM SCENT

wats dat scent........catfish face i eating ur face tonite.....in a point n kill bar n beer ....lol TGIF
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Revolva:

wats dat scent........catfish face i eating ur face tonite.....in a point n kill bar n beer ....lol TGIF

You wanna eat my face

Ehen as for that *SCENT* you can check my signature for further information.

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by ABEngine(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
deb6:
I'm not on your list
You have been spotted below it grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by ABEngine(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Those that complain just about anything even about the air we all inhale.

How about the lady that truncates a worthy conversation just to announce that she is utterly dissatisfied with the handlers of the serviced building she recently moved into and how she needs to move to somewhere better ASAP.

The last I checked I ain't a realtor nor a property agent of sort, I never introduced myself as having any such affiliates, so can we kindly get back on course.
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Revolva(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
adeh39:

You wanna eat my face

Ehen as for that *SCENT* you can check my signature for further information.

#TEAM SCENT

Haha scent who cares na NL campaign be dis one Mr nairaland..well u guys can rock n campaign for ur self....u still look like a catfish ok I just chekd ur profile pic
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Revolva:

Haha scent who cares na NL campaign be dis one Mr nairaland..well u guys can rock n campaign for ur self....u still look like a catfish ok I just chekd ur profile pic

Lol.... I will tag you when d voting starts o wink

Okay, I agree, I look like a catfish cheesy

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Revolva(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.... I will tag you when d voting starts o wink

Okay, I agree, I look like a catfish cheesy

#TEAM SCENT

tag me where? here? miss catfish angry
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Revolva:

tag me where? here? miss catfish angry
wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Revolva(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeh39:

wink wink

#TEAM SCENT

i am not sure d scent even knows u face t face...look for what u will use the internet for.... sometin good not hyping one dude..wey go bone u later
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by adeA1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Just because "all of d above" phrase is not on the list right?
deb6:
I'm not on your list
undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
adeA1:
Just because "all of d above" phrase is not on the list right? undecided
No
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by adeA1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Just kiddin....ve a wondrfl day aheadhor=deb6 post=34970763] No[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.