Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,135 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Too Sad! Kiss Daniel Shares Touching Epistle To His Late Dad.....must Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Sad! Kiss Daniel Shares Touching Epistle To His Late Dad.....must Read (714 Views)

Basketmouth Remembers His Late Dad After 7 Years / Jidenna Starts Scholarship Scheme In ESUT To Honour Late Dad / Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Sad! Kiss Daniel Shares Touching Epistle To His Late Dad.....must Read by harveypienews: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Woju crooner, Kiss Daniel just wrote this epistle for his late dad. I have never read anything this touching in a longgggg while..I cried when I actually read it..

Pls read cos this is a lesson to all of us

Continue; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/too-sad-kiss-daniel-shares-touching.html

Re: Too Sad! Kiss Daniel Shares Touching Epistle To His Late Dad.....must Read by Beesluv: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
so sad
Re: Too Sad! Kiss Daniel Shares Touching Epistle To His Late Dad.....must Read by uhalauju(f): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Touching words.........his soul shall rest with the lord U av to face the reality of life dear. He is gone and dats just it.

(1) (Reply)

‘titanic’ Composer -james Horner Dead In Plane Crash / Sammi Okposo Buys New Range Rover For His Wife As Anniversary Gift (photo) / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.