Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (104143 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Youngpo413: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jonwesley:

All these smallie girls on Nairaland, it's sex sex that bother them. Come into the marriage first, after honey moon you will not know what journey lies ahead that the thought of sex will be dry.
don't mind all these b!tches with overused pusys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Youngpo413: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Swagt101:
[b][/b]*spreads mat on thread*... Just noting all the oloshos wey dey strongly support sex before marriage, by their comments ye shall know them... grin
na them full nairaland.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Franchise21(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Stuffs you think when you become uncontrollably addicted to sex.

I am just sick and tired of all these relationship advisers who think that one thing is more important than the other in a relationship or marriage.

After sex then what?

It is girls with this mentality that are sold on their idea that "Sex Would Make Him Stay".

I know that making love is an important part of a happy marriage. It also has many health benefits but this girl's approach no be am. She sounds like she's got all the experience.

Won't be surprised if you tell me that she is a baby mama.
Her type dey very boring in bed. They just lay like a log of wood n expect d guy to do every every
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by queenyjewel(f): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Stuffs you think when you become uncontrollably addicted to sex.

I am just sick and tired of all these relationship advisers who think that one thing is more important than the other in a relationship or marriage.

After sex then what?

I know that making love is an important part of a happy marriage. It also has many health benefits but this girl's approach no be am. She sounds like she's got all the experience.

Won't be surprised if you tell me that she is a baby mama.
It is girls with this mentality that are sold on their idea that "Sex Would Make Him Stay".
Sir, Frm dat post, she never said sleep with your man bfore u marry him, she said before u marry him, discuss abt sex with him....dnt spiritualize it...many marriages crumble today cos of bedroom activity problm...be sure abt who u are intending to tie d knots with
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Youngpo413: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Haywhymido:
u forgot to tell us d use of a well cover up with a skirt.
don't mind the shameless b!tch.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by kaboji(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Naked true
AcesIni:
a girl posted the following about sex on facebook and it's causing a debate. what do you think
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by MizMyColi(f): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Kini and koni, interesting

gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Elxandre(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin

Seconded and Endorsed.
@Missslimbody.
I agree with her o.

One has to check out these things, either consciously or subconsciously.

There's a need to know if the guy is the kind whose kini rises and falls in a matter of seconds, if the lady is the frigid type, who is somewhat averse to sex, whose koni is as dry as sand paper, no matter the stimulation.....

Armed with the necessary knowledge, if they truly love each other and have basic/intrinsic interests that align, they can begin to seek medical help/solutions, and counselling where necessary.

I have to reiterate though, that I've always been of the opinion that, in copulation/intimacy, intending couples should only open themselves up to the extent they are comfortable with.
They should have sex or pre-intimacy because they both desire it in the long run.....not because they were coerced or manipulated to do so by the other party.
Let jmoore catch you advocating pre marital intimacy. cheesy

It's quite difficult relating religion to common sense at times though.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by zeusdgrt(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Adufetohposh:
She's being real! Of what use is a non performing deek undecided
baddo gel me likey
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by elosar(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ihe na ato uto nakwa egbukwa egbu! Umu nwanyi ndoo nu,
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by sunnyt1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Honestly, the last generation had failed in its fundermental responsiblilty of transferring basic knowledge to this generation.

May God help us
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by tk4rd: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
. grin grin are you a virgin
Are u expecting a "Yes" for an answer.?? Ok naa.. Keep expecting
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by elosar(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Out of something sweeter comes out something bitter, ladies the thing u admire, remember someone need it, so pray ur man is nomal 4 u, or else u will faint one day or u will be dying 4 jealousy
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by zeusdgrt(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
LadyAimy:
so true, you need is peniss more than speaking in tongues
hmMmmmmmmm. So blunt bt wild
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Zeeemo(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Canality of the highest order
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by 410general: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
AcesIni:

pissing
. Hahahahahahahaha grin
AcesIni:

pissing
. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by sunnyt1(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2015
AcesIni:
a girl posted the following about sex on facebook and it's causing a debate. what do you think

The devil has a way of manipulating people's destiny. Would you rather go about looking for avenues to quench your perverseness?

Every living thing who has marriage in mind knows how salient the subject is, even children do, so why provoke lust if you dont intend to defile the bed?

The question is, after discussing this then what? Will you leave someone because they have a different sexual drive and orientation from you?

Will you not have suceeded in allowing the devil dance Alanta with your joy if you leave a destined spouse?

Marriage has lots of components so one part should not be overflogged in the media
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Hallelujah!!!!!! Amen!!!! Nay Sayers can gerarahia!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by babykaydee(f): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2015
Yeah right!our parents made emphasis on sex. That is why divorce is rampant in the 21st century. undecided cry so sad
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by donsteady(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2015
These generation can be blunt sha
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by oluwabosco(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2015
AcesIni:

pissing
Heheheee
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by elantraceey(f): 12:19am On Jun 18, 2015
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She was too raw jhur, there are ways to pass across your message without sounding soo dirty.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by excelsa(m): 12:22am On Jun 18, 2015
so wht we re saying is to test our gals to see if there can get pregnant.if gal want to test a functional dick.guy too ll check out for a functional womb.l am totally against it.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Chigold101(m): 12:40am On Jun 18, 2015
AcesIni:
Girls love and enjoy sex more than men do... A girl once told me that she will never marry non tested... She must know how far the guy can go before taking the ring from him...
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by FarmTech(m): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2015
No matter how anyone may decide to twist it, premarital se.x is wrong. Try it and you'll reap the fruit not only in this world, but eternally if you don't repent or die in your sins.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 18, 2015
No comment on this. My mouth is sealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by baby124: 1:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Sex is sweet and not overrated in marriage. Even if you are a virgin, test and see that the thing is rising when you touch it ooo. Don't let a gay or a malfunctioning pee deceive you. Let him fix his issued with a doctor before marriage. And if he is lazy, let him learn to last for at least 5mins, otherwise you go just de vex and frustrate when you see am. Virgins also need to be experimental and open to meeting up with your partner compatible wise otherwise, you go hear am o. After all out of frustration, someone killed herself because she could not get it how she wanted it from her husband
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Abayor7: 4:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Wooooow.... So dat means all d ladies dat hav commented here agree to sex befor marriage.... grin

Oh lawd, let my dick be tested and trusted grin

Seconded!!! cool
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by siju2015: 4:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Sare wa gba control petrol becos we go on endless journey.

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Obalende: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2015
this is one component but there is one more. it is the issue of no sex before marriage. Let me put it this way. In todays world, my view on NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE: In the olden days, girls married between 18 and 22, now many wait till 35. Guys wait till 35 on average. conji go de hook boys boys go de suffer all in the name of religion.

then na after the boyfriends don enjoy the babes finish when they young and vital you go come de rejoice say you don marry some girl.

the best thing to do is get a partner of choice even if you are not ready to officially marry... commit to each other and pray to ur deity in your living room/ wherever to bless your union. thats it. go fucking like no tomorrow!!!

It is better to do this than to be a 19 year old prostitute or a 21 year old harlot all in the name of waiting for marriage before sex. most guys dont hv money to marry young; it is better to do this than to marry old and be sleeping with prostitutes in the mean time.

to me marriage is a prayer not a ceremony.

then wen you ready for the official bit, do it.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by domopps(m): 4:56am On Jun 18, 2015
krattoss:
hmmm, ana eji igbo agwa ya onye ocha?...

Meaning?

Cheeeeeers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.