Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin (79235 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by megamank(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2015
you need to pray more about your marriage. the devil is after your marriage. and stay away from that man he will destroy u. be more serious with you personal life and marital responsibility and always look neat and clean not just sex at night only. then pray more for him I bet you he will run back into ur arms.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Get a didlo/artificial penis... it is better than cheating with your husband's cousin... and if you are going to get sex outside, please don't do it with his cousin, you are coming in between brothers (my own cousins are like my brothers). So you have two options:

1.) Didlo/artificial penis ---> this one is a lot safer
2.) Fvck a man that is NOT related to your husband ---> this one comes with more risks.

biaka1994:
Please I just need your advice or advices which ever of them. I met my husband in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make love almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used to it. When we got married and I got pregnant my husband became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Some times i'll have to beg him to make love to me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought things would change but it's all the same. I keep begging and begging embarassed I have just decided to be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk to is his cousin and have become so close to him that am beginning to lust after him he is married tho but he lives close to us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him and I felt so embarrassed. Please guys help me it's Getting out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all are humans and we do silly things atimes.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by neutrotoba(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Am a fan of gud clothes. Sum tyms wen we r in d bedroom he'll b d one 2 tell mi girlie wear clothe small cos I luv being pant n bra wink
if you're never unkempt, you make nice hairstyles, wear sweet cologne, and you cook good food (coz the way to our hearts is the mouth, go check the blueprint) and you've not gained too much weight, then I don't know what could be wrong.

You should probably start sleeping in separate rooms and make him miss you and beg for it too (that could be risky though, it may push him to go get it outside, and it may work too)

As for his cousin, your friendship with him is very unhealthy, if you have noticed that he's showing interest in you, then stop talking him totally please!!! But for now, limit the way you talk. Avoid being alone with him!

God bless you as you preserve the sacredness of your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2015
koyyes:
Poverty is indeed a disease. RIP in advance.
I PRAY YOU COME OUT FROM THAT POVERTY
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Any married man or married woman lusting after another person is just about to commit suicide.
The most powerful sex organs are not in-between your loins, but in your brains. But many re-tarded people don't use their brains.[/size]
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by blessingee: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2015
The first 3 years of every marriage is very key, a lot of changes in sex patterns occur during this period...I will advice you just bare it and find time to talk to him about you. The problem is that women usually accuse men of infidelity instead of gently massaging their ego and making them understand the main point.

There is no need to nag or accuse him of anything, just appeal to his conscience, weep in his presence, go very emotional when he is around you, he might just re-trace his steps and finally, prayer is the master key.

Lest i forget, PLEASE KEEP OFF YOUR HUSBAND'S COUSIN, PLEASE TRY, ITS NOT GOING TO BE EASY, BUT PLEASE TRY!!!
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Jst hush it right there! Am nt idle ok. Do u knw wat it means 4 u 2 be lying on d same bed wit a man 4 2 months wit out u pipol Gettn intimate nd yet he is comfortable wit it.

HAVE YOU TALKED WITH HIM ON THIS ISSUE angry

COMMUNICATION IS ONE OF THE BASIC THIN IN MARRIAGE,

BASE ON YOUR WRITE UP, YOU LACK COMMUNICATION, SO DON'T PUT THE ALL THE BLAME ON HIM. YOU MAY SOUND INNOCENT OR PLAY THE RULE OF A GOOD WOMAN, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.

FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by lucky032(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
I have done dat so many times all he tells me is I won't tell him wen 2 do it n wen not to. Bro am getting tired. I wanted 2 walk out but I take a glance @my baby nd I hv a 2nd thought. Its rili weighing me down.

So you can't deny you$elf sex for atleast a year.how old are you?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by PreciousBro: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2015
As far s I'm concerned, he Op is another dull woman who lacks tact and doesn't know how to get her husband to want her,just looking for an excuse to cheat on him because,according to her, they don't have s3x every minute of the day like they use to.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Toks2008(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Really crazy grin am still tying my tummy till nw am planning 2 tie it 4 a year. My hubby lyks chubby ladies!

Lol please dont go through that stress because it may yield little result.

Just google natural ways to have a flat tummy after childbirth

or how to get a very tight vgna after child birth as well as how to maintain a firm bustline adter breast feeding a child and so on
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by HYBREED(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2015
lofty900:
the fact is that you lost that romantic sweetness u had before u got married and pregnant. Most women are like that, so cute and romantic but as soon as they enter husband house, they start looking unattractive . Start dressing sexy and romantic and ur husband will love u like b4
. SECONDED
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2015
What God has yoked together let no cousin put apart

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by great664(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
I do dat. I dnt even luk Lyk sum1 dat has given birth. Its rili painful

Ma, have you considered other option. You said the sex was good before he stop and you started asking.

What about his finance, career and dreams? are you sure all is okay?

For now I will advice you to stop asking or initiating anything sex, instead talk heart to heart about his career, dreams etc call him and make him feel you want to talk about sex them switch to the above.

He now see you as a nagging wife about sex which kills his attention, so talk about other things he likea , challenges in business or office, his plans, get to know what's missing in his life that he is fighting to fix it. Get to know the what's on his mind that has been eating him up and when you do try to encourage and offer solution.

Smile always, respect him, boost his ego, complement him when he is dressed a and leaving for work.

Don't be angry when he is around even if you have a reason to .smile like bankers. Prepare his favourite meals, pamper him to eat, joke with him till you find the reason and above all keep yourself attractive.

About his relative, Hmmmm, like you said you can't leave when you saw your kid, don't break your home, avoid being alone and keep your distance and NEVER talk about your sex life with ANYONE close to him not even your Pastor.

Pray for him and the family.

Lastly, hope you are not suspecting that he is getting it from outside? Like female cologne, rough shirt, late night, unknown callers, password phones, distance to make or receive calls, hours chatting etc. if there is then its a different ball game.

May God help you.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
sonofananimal:

I PRAY YOU COME OUT FROM THAT POVERTY
You don't have to shout. Your misery is evident to even the blind and deaf. Help yourself out and disgrace your mother no more.[img][/img]

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Toks2008(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

You dey Trycheesy

My sweetheart how you dey?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sammyj: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Hope the OPs is not telling us what has already happened based on guilt grin!!!!
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by ipreach: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
you must ask your husband the problem, if he refused then inform his people what you are going through in your marriage
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by crisycent: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Lust in peace.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by chubapaul: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2015
My advice for u is to seat ur husband down and find out why he no longer like having sex with u,in other words he might have a sexually infection that makes his urge for sex to disappear,if u are a christian or a muslim u can meet ur spiritual director to help him find out for ur husband to kn the cost of it or better u can advice him to go for check up because all is not well with him•for more advice u can call me on 07039620171•
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by gamaliel121(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2015
God bless nigeria
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by lawallawal86(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
fem29:
My dear, my mantra is don't let anything anyone does stake away my joy. I TRY to live my life by this motto God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Hun sex is not food. Fact is you can live without it. Also try to lose weight and stop begging him. prob if he sees you looking all sexy and you are no longer begging him for sex, he may come round. Develop an air of mystique.

I also suggest you get a rampant rabbit for times when you are really turned on. Sometimes we need to stop expecting our spouse to make us happy when they have shown they cannot and find our happiness outside of them. Empower yourself.
. Sex is not food but we can nt leav without it once we have tasted the sweetness, sex is veRry important in couple life
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by gamaliel121(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Do whatever u want... Bringing ur private ish here won't help u.. U can fuukk his cousin if u want His brodas too, even his dad..and his friends.. Whatever u want
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by IYANGBALI: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

lol, let me cover it cool but i havent read your contribution to this topic
she is on her own jo,me too get my own problem
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by pstaustus2011: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmm, the lord will c u through
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by watchindelta(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
dat is good
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Tvegas(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2015
First of all take your mind off his relatives because that will only bring disaster to you. It's only communication that can solve the issue at the end.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by IYANGBALI: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2015
gamaliel121:
Do whatever u want...
Bringing ur private ish here won't help u..
U can fuukk his cousin if u want
His brodas too, even his dad..and his friends..
Whatever u want
this is it,the real advice. She fit fok their landlord,driver,maiguard and houseboy all put together

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by TamaraReynolds: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
First thing to do is communicate with your husband. Tell him how you feel about the current situation. Let him know that you need to bring back intimacy into the relationship. Ask him about the reason why he suddenly feel different about you.

Throughout my 20 years experience in a relationship, the most important key for it to work successfully is to communicate, communicate and communicate. This is to ensure problems that you will encounter will be discussed and resolved together.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2015
lucky032:

So you can't deny you$elf sex for atleast a year.how old are you?

When a lady waits for a man to always make the move then there is bound to be issues of conjugal deprivation.

I like my wife to be crazy and turn me on whebever she wants it and there are many ways of doing this.

Guys hve many things on their minds and often times sex is the least on our minds so we need a lady who is not rigid.

Go to him while he is doing other things no matter how serious it may be n touch him in his sensitive body parts and let me see that man who will not scrw u well and i wll show you a seriously troubled man.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by lucky032(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Toks2008:

When a lady waits for a man to always make the move then there is bound to be issues of conjugal deprivation.

I like my wife to be crazy and turn me on whebever she wants it and there are many ways of doing this.

Guys hve many things on their minds and often times sex is the least on our minds so we need a lady who is not rigid.

Go to him while he is doing other things no matter how serious it may be n touch him in his sensitive body parts and let me see that man who will not scrw u well and i wll show you a seriously troubled man.

lol
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by divinelove(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Please I just need your advice or advices which ever of them. I met my husband in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make love almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used to it. When we got married and I got pregnant my husband became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Some times i'll have to beg him to make love to me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought things would change but it's all the same. I keep begging and begging embarassed I have just decided to be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk to is his cousin and have become so close to him that am beginning to lust after him he is married tho but he lives close to us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him and I felt so embarrassed. Please guys help me it's Getting out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all are humans and we do silly things atimes.

Cc: Lalasticlala

sex every minute of d day haba
u need to go get a job for urself, life is not sex undecided
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by chudinho: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
But why the hell will a man buy a brand new bleeping machine and refuse to use it? Any day anyone deny me bleeping, I will look for another machine. Once married, it is a right and an obligation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You. / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.