Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

Men! Is It Wrong For Your Wife To Earn A Higher Salary Than You?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men! Is It Wrong For Your Wife To Earn A Higher Salary Than You?? (457 Views)

Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" / Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! Is It Wrong For Your Wife To Earn A Higher Salary Than You?? by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok.
I was with my pals after Church on Sunday.
The just concluded Sunday School manual had alot of topics concerning marriage and all that .
So we decided to talk and voice out what we need God to do in our future marriage. And how we would possibly handle problems in the home.

A guy was like his wife was never going to earn more salary than him. That if he's workn for #350,000 and his wife earns #450,000 he would see to it that she's sacked or quits her job.
That there is no greater feeling than being a man and in charge hence she may start to disregard him. That she MUST be a house wife if she decides to earn more Tha him.

Hmmmmm

After much much, We got into how a guy should treat his wife and no matter what,never lay a finger on her.
Here this guy goes again saying he's not in support of men who beat their wife's . But that if a woman misbehaviour is going up u nid to "WELCOME HER BACK TO THE REALITY THAT YOU ARE THE MAN IN CHARGE".
It was really shocking to hear this type of things.
So church was closed nd we left for our homes. Teenagers Planing for the future Lool.... So.. home afterwards I said to ask

Here's the question ......

Is it wrong for your wife to earn a higher salary than you.
And also what could be the possible reason a man would wanna hit a woman.
Re: Men! Is It Wrong For Your Wife To Earn A Higher Salary Than You?? by Tallesty1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Your friend is still a boy.

As for hitting a woman.

A woman who doesn't want to be hit should not hit. Case Closed.

1 Like

Re: Men! Is It Wrong For Your Wife To Earn A Higher Salary Than You?? by dkronicle(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
If shez gonna earn more than me, FINE. SHE Z my wife for JONA'S SAKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men! Is It Wrong For Your Wife To Earn A Higher Salary Than You?? by sinaj(f): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
if u aint comfortable with ya wife earning a higher salary, u guyz shud try a join account wink

As for the beating aspect, some women can be quite annoying nd evn aggressive xo most times i dnt blame guys wen de hit 'em although tiz not right.

1 Like

Re: Men! Is It Wrong For Your Wife To Earn A Higher Salary Than You?? by Alezy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
well irrespective of wat she did, a lady zz a lady. u don't lay hands on em and who said a wife can't earn more dan her husband?

1 Like

Re: Men! Is It Wrong For Your Wife To Earn A Higher Salary Than You?? by Yustash001(m): 12:19am On Jun 18, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with her earning a higher salary than me..in as much as she won't be misbehaving to me and defying.....to the second question...I can never lay my hands on her....there are other punishments that doesn't involve beating...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Soon Arsenal FC Will Be Mine''; Aliko Dangote Boasts Again / Do Also Get This Mail From Nairaland TODAY??? / Lol See Basketmouth Posted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.