Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,337 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Understanding Of Being Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Of Being Born Again (334 Views)

Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / 3 Ways We Misunderstand Being Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Of Being Born Again by osazekid(m): 1:40am On Jun 18, 2015
You will understand what born again really mean.

We misunderstand what being born again mean, being born again is not for you to change your behaviour,dressing,look,where you go to, being born again is not all of that.
Lemme tell you something, when satan was driven out of heaven to earth, he took possession of it(earth), that was why when jesus was lead into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil, the devil showed him the glory of the world, and told jesus if he bow down to him(satan) he would give it to him, so you get it now right?
So what i am trying to tell you is that satan rules this world and everything in it including human, hope you are getting small small now?
As at that time when jesus hasn't died for us, satan ruled over every body, so could plague us or do whatever he wants to do with us, he was our lord, then when jesus died for humanity, he did his part, it's now our part to confess our new lord jesus with our mouth so we could be saved from satan ruling you again, but note,
if you don't know this he would still do that, that was why God said "MY PEOPLE perish because of lack of knowledge".
People don't know(knowledge) this,what i am teaching you now, that's why they still suffer as if satan was rulling them, Like i say "knowledge is POWER", the person is like holding a gun battle and not knowing the usefulness of it,the person don't even know where to shoot, you can imagine what would happen to that person.
Don't keep quiet to sickness it's not ordinary, it is when i am sick that i be shock and suprised, and i would know that there is something wrong here, but it wll not happen, others will take it as normal thing, you sick, you well, and some just die in that sickness not knowing that jesus christ of nazareth was sick for us and by his tribes we WERE healed,so why would you ever thing sickness is ordinary??
So my friend Get to know, i mean get knowledge so you won't suffer like the man who don't know how to use gun in battle.
Being born again is condeming satan for Christ jesus, thereby making him him you new lord and you savour, i hope you get this friend, change the way you think ? . For we sons and daughter of God "are not of this world, we are only in this" because christ renewed our spirit
If you are not born again, just know that anything bad can happen to you, and my advise is that you should be.
Pray with me with this understanding that i have given to shared with you,say it aloud,from your heart with boldness please, it is compulsory.

SAY.. Jesus i come to you because i know am a sinner,and i want you to change me completely,i know that you died for me on the cross of calvary for my sake,forgive me from all my sin,wash me with your blood, you are now my lord and my personal savior,thank you heavenly lord because i am for you now and forever more.

If you have said that aloud with you heart boldly you are surely not for this world again but just in it for a time!, and note this, the devil will always come to desive you, for example, he will make you feel that you arent born again but don't mind him and forget it, just be at peace, don't even take it as something, because as you know he is a desiver.
And i would like to invite you to invite you to winners charpel,
ota lagos.will you be there this sunday??
If you want to ask any questions ,
you can reach me on my email
blessingagbi2@gmail.com
thankyou and stay blessed forever
don't forget to get knowledge,read spiritual books and the bible.

(1) (Reply)

A Mother's Touch Romans 16:1-16 / Illuminati / Let's Pray For Our Corpers As They Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.