Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Am Very Fit To Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Fit To Rule Nigeria (377 Views)

"Buhari Is Fit To Work" - Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner / Fayose Is Not Fit To Be Anybody’s VP – Sheriff / 2015 Election: Top 10 Indications APC Wasn't Ready To Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Fit To Rule Nigeria by THENATIONNEWS(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday insisted that he is very fit to rule Nigeria. He was reacting in a statement issued by the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, to media reports claiming that his age will limit him from properly ruling Nigeria. The statement said Buhari like a good wine gets better with age.
It reads: “On Monday evening, President Muhammadu Buhari spoke with the Nigerian community at the Nigerian Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa. Speaking extempore, because according to him, he wanted to “speak from the heart,” the President urged them to be good ambassadors of Nigeria, a country he went to the warfront to keep together.
“Still extolling the virtues of our country, Nigeria, the President, who had served as a military governor of the then North-Eastern State at 33 years old, declared:”I wish I became Head of State when I was a governor. Now at 72, there is a limit to what I can do.”
The above comments have been reported by some newspapers to mean that the President was saying he was too old to cope with the demands of his office. Far from it.
Buhari, the statement said, is coming on board with quantum of wisdom, patience, temperance and forbearance his age brings to make a difference in Nigeria.

http:///1HWGkV3

1 Share

Re: I Am Very Fit To Rule Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2015
^^^Nice photo of a Dullard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Ordered Sale Of 9 Presidential Jets – Presidency / Governor Of Bauchi Recovers 22 Vehicles From Yuguda`s Wives / Support Unizik Student Who Lost Her Properties In A Fir Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.