Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,335 members, 7,947,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Great Question Of The Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Question Of The Day! (422 Views)

Question Of The Day: Would You Cross This Nest Of Snakes To Save Your Girlfriend / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Is It Right For A Guy To Call His Woman Names. (Ashawo, Pig Etc) Publicly When They Had Issues?
Re: Great Question Of The Day! by hatux: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2015
No!

Why should he/she?undecided
Re: Great Question Of The Day! by gistabout(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Too bad....
Re: Great Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2015
silly question, u must b 16 or less. mtchew

see ur eyes like "golf", c lips like "thick towel" ugly teenager
Re: Great Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2015
justified19:
silly question, u must b 16 or less. mtchew

see ur eyes like "golf", c lips like "thick towel" ugly teenager

#Shoroniyen?...Must you put a comment?; Better Go to hell.
Re: Great Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2015
They shouldn't call each other names in private or in public. There are better ways to deal with conflict.
Re: Great Question Of The Day! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
In general it is imorpant for a person to make good choice of words when referring to others.
Like the saying: there is power in words. Only uncivilized people talk in an insane manner.
Re: Great Question Of The Day! by PatrickBateman(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
dbestofmasquare:

Is It Right For A Guy To Call His Woman Names. (Ashawo, Pig Etc) Publicly When They Had Issues?

I always make a scene when I take my sugar baby to dine with me.It emphasizes my importance to everyone!
(No one dares stop me,I'm an Investment Banker)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us Via Greatilluminatitemple.godshiva@gmail.com / Grand Deceit (poem) / What Is The Attractions Between Brothers-inlaw And Their Sisters -inlaw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.