Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,234 members, 7,943,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) (46558 Views)

Killing Of 60-yr-old Woman Was Masterminded By A Politician - Arrested Kidnapper / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by elantraceey(f): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
dont8:
What's with the horror-related news on the front page today

I just tire angry
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by faradexs09(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Why bottle the aggression for so long, a old man protecting honour wiv a hack,tut dz is Texas chain saw movie....wat a shame and horrible way to go...sex is overrated,aggression is dangerous,me say tenacity level should be tested before marriage...wat a shitty deed grin
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by sacora(f): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
wicked man
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Bonapart(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Your party lost. Get over it.
now it's all death and kill news.... or ain't you bothered
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Another candidate for the death penalty.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by tope3x(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
This man needs to be hanged by the ball...wicked man
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Humble77(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Waooooo!! Speechless. All d way RIP.....!
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Now he will spend his old age in prison.
SMH
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by chamboy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
kossyablaze:
Is it in OSUN? Oh ok Akwaibom!.The man is just so Useless.RIP Maam
mumu is it not ur ppl cannibals
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by branno555(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na wa oooo....wetin we no go hear and see 4 dis 9ija...u mama wetin u bin d find abi u don see am? Anyway sha RIP...dat ur husband justice shall take gud care of him.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by chamboy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Awon Biafrans yi sha, dats y we want to chase dem outta west
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by berrystunn(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
devil we need you for police station na you push this man ??
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bonapart:
now it's all death and kill news.... or ain't you bothered

It was death and kill news before your man took over...and death and kill news after your man left.

See why we chose change?

Anyway.,.....your problem is you want to chop oil money. You, and your Hausa and Yoruba cousins should go home and tell your leaders to lead us well.....instead of arguing over oil money.

A Hausa/Fulani man is in the Villa......but the last time I checked your tribesman is still in the Governor's lodge, and your LG chairman is still your countryman. Get them to work for you.

And before you go there.....I am not in PDP or APC....and I am not for anyone or anybody. I am a Nigerian.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by MrCork: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
ijustdey:
A 70-year-old man has murdered his 60-year-old wife because she would not stop sleeping with other men.

http://pulse.ng/gist/devil-incarnate-70-yr-old-man-butchers-60-yr-old-wife-for-sleeping-with-other-men-id3880092.html

First pic......... the man
Second pic.......... the weapon used to kill
Third pic...........the dead woman

...BUT WHY THE HELL IS NIGERIAN WOMEN SLEEEPIN AROUND CHEATIN ON PEOPLE?? ..HUH?....WHAT KINDA INSULT IS THAT?...THOSE WOMEN AINT LOYAL...FREE THE MAN JOR!!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Kazzman(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is so sad, what a wicked world...I pray justice will take its course
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by exlink10(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
he will spend all his miserable remaining life in Jail.

Devil incarnet
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
This should be blamed on the society that sees sex as do-or-die thing. If you found out she is cheating you divorce her rather than killing her as the best thing to do - I am talking to Nigerians.

I hope this man ends up in jail for life! He has no right, whatsoever, to hit her over adultery not to make mentioned of killing her. The government has to address this menace in the Nigerian society. People can't just go about doing what they like with human lives. What nonsense is this?!

The man is very dangerous to the society. I can not count the number of people he must have murdered in silence. I say jail this man for life!

It is time the Nigerian government start to build larger prisons and bakeries to bake breads to feed these animals! They don't deserve to live with sane human beings in the same environment.

3 Likes

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by rexbuton: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
to all of you abusing the man ask yourselves this question;" how would i feel if another guy was fvcking a lady i was crushing on?"
what if this lady was your girlfriend? or your fiancee? what if she was your wife??

Before you abuse someone, walk a mile in their shoes. at least you would be safe a mile away and have a new pair of shoes

3 Likes

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
rexbuton:
to all of you abusing the man ask yourselves this question;" how would i feel if another guy was fvcking a lady i was crushing on?"
what if this lady was your girlfriend? or your fiancee? what if she was your wife??

Before you abuse someone, walk a mile in their shoes. at least you would be safe a mile away and have a new pair of shoes
I say divorce her based on that evidence. There should be law that states that and not to go with the man's properties. Common sense is missing here or in the society.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by stexsy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
you killed her because she was a problem to you but now u ve just carried more burden than you can bear......
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by hensben(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Official; nigeria is cursed
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Israel5(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
One hypocrite is askin Jesus 2 come as if hs hands ar clean too. Old woman whores c'mon in Aks(i knw, i ws there. Nung udoe precsely). D man badt gan anyway. Let d law hav its way. I cnt judge cos i'm no better.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
hensben:

In America today....nine people were shot dead in a church.

Is America cursed.?

The problem is not countries....it is,and always has been man,

1 Like

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Israel5(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Smh.. One hypocrite is askin Jesus 2 come as if hs hands ar clean too. Old woman whores c'mon in Aks(i knw, i ws there. Nung udoe precsely). D man badt gan anyway. Let d law hav its way. I cnt judge cos i'm no better.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
One man no dey do their women.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
hensben:
Nah, the world is crazy.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by synergycom19: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Demons possesing churches pastors,leaders
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by dre11(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Let
Him
Go
And
Meet
Her
In
The
World
Beyond

'HELL'
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
chamboy:
Awon Biafrans yi sha, dats y we want to chase dem outta west

Watching you with my binoculars and Uzi on my right hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) / Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport / Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.