Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital bed (1675 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed / Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital bed by kinibigdeal(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Controversial Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh who was recently spotted alongside her man, Mr X is ill, and she shared the below message from her Hospital bed

“Wokeup today with a joyful heart,With a smile that only The Angels would understand..Am Happy even thru my pains and sorrows… I see LIFE differently and I wonder why he saves me each time,A little girl died this morning.She was my friend for a week,She was A great lil girl and she cld pray.. She believed and was faithful,God has his reasons.. But am alive And from this day I have only one thing to promise myself hardcore Self love and happiness..Am in a Very happy Place with me,Scared of course but am excited to know that I can be happy through anytin..

I use my self as a point of Contact to every sick person,I don’t know wat u re going thru but I proclaim healing and health into your lives.. By his stripes you are healed,I asked God for a miracle.It didn’t come as a healing it came in form of a Man (MrX) who is ready to hold my hands and make sure I know nothing but happiness till the end…Identify your miracle and Give God d glory even when the doctors say “Ma’am u have 5months to live… #ISmile #StrongWoman #HappyWoman #CheatingDeathwithAsmile #SpecialThankstomymedicalteamandDoctors #No Pity party needed #HAPPY WEEKEND SWEETIES

http://yabaleftonline.com/2015/06/tonto-dikeh-shares-strong-message-from-hospital-bed/

Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital bed by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
how true is this? i read this same story 4days ago.
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital bed by Harmless1: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital bed by axiliborha(f): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmm a very strong message what kind of illness does she have would it be due to cancer of the skin cause of the tattoos on her body?
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital bed by lovemode: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmm.....na wa o....he can do a new thing.........remember he's a miracle working father.get well in no time dear.
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital bed by robinicule(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wish u speed of light recovery
Re: 5 Months To Live? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital bed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is so sad... You all abuse her foolishly like your lives are any better not knowing she has her battles too. Bunch of hypocritical Nigerians.

I pray God multiples the number of months for her to live by 50 & more.

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Acknowledges Francis Odega Viral Comic Video / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Heartbroken After Their Nanny Dies This Morning (ph / IK Ogbonna,wife & Son Hit The Beach(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.