Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) (37954 Views)

Zahra Buhari Launches Library & Orphans' Home In Kaduna - PICS / Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) / Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by miqos02(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
kromoto:

Bureaucracy kills ideas and suggestions in nigeria. Ministry of health, NIPRD and several health institutions have a better knowledge than I do.
you can write articles and forward it to news houses, print and media including sahara reporters,Linda ikeji and co. you can also get femi adesina'a ( buhari S.A media)email

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by omodayomi(f): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good start but sca needs powerful awareness For rural and urban setting through out all d means of communication. Dinner awareness can not take us anywhere. Let d awareness cut across please, d so call first mothers. It should be a continuous struggle to save lives. cry
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by Caracta(f): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
Mrs Osinbanjo looks unhappy.
Does she have an inferiority complex or are certain issues weighing her down?

I wish her well.

Same MizMyColi? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by Mosaku147: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
dunkem21:
Madam Osinbajo, next time, wear a head tie and maybe a watch ..haba.
haba you sef.wetin concern una,omo ara yeeeh.if she wear,una go say na $1billion she buy am.as e no wear so,una don start to complain.na wa ohhh.

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by kromoto: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
miqos02:
you can write articles and forward it to news houses, print and media including sahara reporters,Linda ikeji and co. you can also get femi adesina'a ( buhari S.A media)email

Lets not underestimate Nairaland, they are reading and watching as well.

My bro, getting things done in Nigeria is a very big challenge don't forget I told you US has a hand in the death of NICOSAN.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by toyeoye(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

I wish her well.

Sickle cell matter na serious matter
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caracta:

Same MizMyColi? Seriously?

What's that?
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by Caracta(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

What's that?

Let's just say words speak volumes. I'm just surprised is all. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caracta:

Let's just say words speak volumes. I'm just surprised is all. cheesy

The same way pictures speak volumescheesy

Okay thensmiley
Interpret as you deem fit.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
kenny091:
I'm not happy where is mama piss among all this womens

"Mama Peace" ke? We are talking of women of quality here.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by Otunbatrafford: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Women of value and substance. If na that Portuguese swine , she for don scatter the gathering with her bomb.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by Glock9(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
dunkem21:
Madam Osinbajo, next time, wear a head tie and maybe a watch ..haba ..

Abi naa!!! No headgear sef. One might think she is an aide to the first lady or something.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by Setaje(f): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
stevecantrell:

Some people are just like that, its their nature.
The first time I met her @ her mum's house in Apapa she just looked at me like... turned around and walked off. I thot I offended her in some way but her brothers just smiled "that's sister Dolapo !"
Mid-1990s...she wasn't married then.

Not everyone is made to be an AY or Basketmouth.

Wow. I hope she loosens up for this her new role o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by cocokiller1(f): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygrin
cheesycheesycheesy
cheesygrin
grin

Failed attempt at sounding sarcastic.

And Aisha who did?

Matter of fact, I bet the patients must have avoided her.

Nothing beats wearing a sweet sincere smile in the midst of invalids/convalescents.
The energy such radiates is a source of succour for them.
u are ryt

her facial expressions sumhw shows she's unhappy. .
she should try cheer up a bit,using a headgear won't hurt,she looks odd.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by BeeCool15: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
When you think of how far these women have come, you will understand this - http://thenakedconvos.com/yanga-stoop-conquer/
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by stevecantrell: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Setaje:

Wow. I hope she loosens up for this her new role o.
I doubt it, she's seems naturally reserved and a bit of a tom boy back then.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
cocokiller1:
u are ryt

her facial expressions sumhw shows she's unhappy. .
she should try cheer up a bit,using a headgear won't hurt..

looks like she's being left out #dats d bitter truth#

It's glaring that something's not right somewhere, I see sadness in her eyes, it's not about being fatigued.

I don't know if being left out is the problem.

Hopefully, they will soon start teaching them courses on public etiquette, especially on "how not to let it show".

GEJ comes to mind.
Carrying the problems of 5 nations combined and still letting out some of the best presidential smiles and hand wavings I've ever seen....
Waow!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by cocokiller1(f): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's glaring that something's not right somewhere, I see sadness in her eyes, it's not about being fatigued.

I don't know if being left out is the problem.

Hopefully, they will soon start teaching them courses on public etiquette, especially on "how not to let it show".

GEJ comes to mind.
Carrying the problems of 5 nations combined and still letting out some of the best presidential smiles and hand wavings I've ever seen....
Waow!
Lol....yh,especially in the first picx

only God knws the heart.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by nobul(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by eagleeye2: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
kromoto:
Good one!

I will be more happy if she is aware of how government politics killed the production of NICOSAN, a promising drug locally produced by NIPRD to TREAT sickle cell ailment and the determination to ensure that this is revived.

Along the airport road abuja is an international cancer center yet to be operational despite that on the day of its fund raising about 3billion was realized on the spot during the reign of Turai Yaradua.

This country na wa!
NICOSAN was enmeshed in financial scandal. I believe some people running the company mismanaged billions of Naira..... ..There's so much info not available to the public.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by calista1234(f): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
I nvr knew d former vice president wife

Mama peace go allow her show any wr like dis?
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by kromoto: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
eagleeye2:

NICOSAN was enmeshed in financial scandal. I believe some people running the company mismanaged billions of Naira..... ..There's so much info not available to the public.

There are many angles to that story! But the Govt of the day allowed those intrigues to prevail just like Ajaokuta steel.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by Chanchit: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by DzTzl(f): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

I wish her well.
judging from previous pictures she hardly smiles doesn't wear makeup, I'll deduce that she s shy or she has a reserved personality, inferiority complex? I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by nagoma(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
bro4u:
Just imagine,they are only launching 'Awarenes campaign' ,instead of providing funds to build a well-equiped hospitals to cater for them

When Jonathan and his gangster team return the trillions they stole we can build hospital.

How many hospitals did PDP build in 16 years?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by 989900: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Mrs. Osinbajo is just a naturally reserved person. I'd take her type over a lousy biatch all day.

And as far as inferiority goes, that's asinine -- she is Awolowo's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2015
If US has a hand in it,that means they want to dominate the phamaceautical company,and make money of it,its all about money making,US is greedy in that,but why did Nigeria acted cowardly by given in to their threat,trully this nation is finished.
kromoto:

Lets not underestimate Nairaland, they are reading and watching as well.

My bro, getting things done in Nigeria is a very big challenge don't forget I told you US has a hand in the death of NICOSAN.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by vivacious01: 2:44am On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

I wish her well.
Give her sometime to get use to all these,she is a Prof and Pst's wife remember,this new position she finds herself is all too sudden.Looks like naira landers' comments about her husband is getting to her too,lol.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by emog17(m): 3:53am On Jun 19, 2015
@third pic, is that not oshiomole's wife?
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by stinggy(m): 5:24am On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

I wish her well.
My sister, please work on yourself fast. You're sinking too deep into the hate world.
Is it today you know Mrs Osinbajo is an 'SU' who always wear a sober look?
You weren't like this, what went wrong? sad

Read what LMAyedun wrote about her on that same page:

Mrs Osinbajo is just the kinda woman I will like to marry... alwayz simple and neat in her dresses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by anonimi: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2015
handsomeclouds:
if she didn't contribute anything to her husband's administration, you will be the first to criticize her... Now she is doing something meaningful... You are still complaining. You have a lot of growing up to do!

Abeg WHAT is she contributing exactly?

Don't we have Ministry of Health at the federal state & LGA level as well as professional organisations for health workers in addition to NGOs

What is the role of these agencies & organisation that she is DUPLICATING in order to raise MONEY from diverse people and create her own POWER base as the First Lady?

Abeg nor be everybody dey inside the 200 million mumus.
Re: Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) by anonimi: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.