Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. (1137 Views)

.... / Red Nose Female Pitbull "Virgin" Needs Male Pitbull For Breeding... 08039330949 / 4 Months Old male Caucasian Dog For Urgent Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by GRACEGLORY: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
I have a female Caucasian dog in heat that would be ready in less than five days... anyone that has a well nurtured male pls contact me: 0803 054 6462.
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by Prodeegee(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
GRACEGLORY:
I have a female Caucasian dog in heat that would be ready in less than five days... anyone that has a well nurtured male pls contact me: 0803 054 6462.

Caucasian mountain? What state is that pls?
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by GRACEGLORY: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shares a border with Lagos State. Ogun State precisely.
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by chucky234(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Prodeegee:

Caucasian mountain? What state is that pls?
buhahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by Namdeenero(m): 4:13am On Jun 19, 2015
chucky234:
buhahahahahahahahahahaha
angry Oga you know what he needs,why not help him out if u can instead of laughing.. Abi na you sabi everything pass
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by chucky234(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Namdeenero:
angry Oga you know what he needs,why not help him out if u can instead of laughing.. Abi na you sabi everything pass
If I had nominated to help the Op get a good Caucasian to mate his dam the same you will insult me for being too forward.
Na you dey ask me if na me sabi everything pass, you see ur funny sense of reasoning abi.
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by Namdeenero(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
chucky234:
If I had nominated to help the Op get a good Caucasian to mate his dam the same you will insult me for being too forward.
Na you dey ask me if na me sabi everything pass, you see ur funny sense of reasoning abi.
I would never do that as long as your trying to help the Op out, and I believe I did not insult you and I'm sorry if I did. Everyone says your the guy who knows much about the CO so why laugh at someone cause he mistakenly wrote caucasian mountain when you obviously know what he meant.. You could have just corrected him.

1 Like

Re: Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Whatsap 08023298256 or call 07030601077
We have a pedigree male.so so large

Re: Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by chucky234(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Namdeenero:
I would never do that as long as your trying to help the Op out, and I believe I did not insult you and I'm sorry if I did. Everyone says your the guy who knows much about the CO so why laugh at someone cause he mistakenly wrote caucasian mountain when you obviously know what he meant.. You could have just corrected him.
You got it wrong bro, I was laughing at my padi Prodeegee who asked which state.
Well I would have help the Op if not for the fact that Ogun state is far from Jos where most of my guys who own good male CO reside, if he can come to Lagos with his dam then I can as well link to a guy in Festac.
Re: Adult Male Caucasian Dog Needed For BREEDING. by GRACEGLORY: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
@bountydog, please, send me a whatssap mssg and we can chat up as I cant load up your details.
0803 054 6462

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Germanyshepherd / Super Cute Caucasian Pupies For Sale...extremely Nice / Siberian Husky For Fast Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.