Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,124 members, 7,922,733 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer (1262 Views)

Why Did You Vote For APC? Anti-gej Or Anti-pdp / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Serial Killings By Jambs In The Name Of Allah, Is It Pro Or Anti Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer by chidichris(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2006
we are all aware that obj would not allow atiku as his succeesor come 2007 and based on this i think he(obj) have been busy working on his succeessor.
i would preffer it if God can give us an anti Obj come 2007 to enable him expose the ills of this administration.
at least to put us through with the real pitures for these fights between no 1 and no 2 citizens of the country. why the two elephants are fighting over the wealth of the nation while the entire populace suffer in pains of hunger and lack of basic infrastructures.
please would you want a pro-obj or an anti-obj for the next president?
Re: Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer by omofineboy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2006
I pray that God gives us a person after His Heart. OBJ is for sure going back to bauchi prision. wait and see with a new room mate ATIKU
Re: Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2006
@ omofineboy,
I am with you on OBJ returning to prison infact if i have anything to do with it, i will ensure that he dies and he's buried there sef
Re: Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer by Odeku(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2006
Nonsense, and baseless
Re: Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer by chidichris(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2006
odeku,
what do u mean nonesense and baseless?
i am waitng.
Re: Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer by abdulwale(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2006
anti obj are doing it only for their own personal interest. example is that of audu ogbe and other who now see him as their political enemy. wre they not the same set of people who brought him to power through their fraudulent ways. the pro obj are also doing so that he could protect them from mess they would face if we had non corrupt president. example is likes of bode george, anenih. i wonder why these people are still alive. they ought to have been massacred. i often wonder if they do not think of the past heroes we had in this country. although , they would br remembered for looting our money.
Re: Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer by Jaybaba(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2006
Both men are dishonourable. Both should resign tomorrow or be impeached. The country is in a state of organised and peaceful anarchy and we have OBJ as president. It's a shame. I'm not taking side, OBJ is a bad sinner and ATK is a good sinner.
The two are sinners, good or bad and are even unworthy to have been our leaders. Shame on both men. Why should 1 remain in office, we could not even make it to the world cup. They were busy carting money and buying shares. The Transcorp matter is proof of the rut of our morality.
Re: Pro Or Anti Obj Who Do U Prefer by chidichris(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2006
am happy we are all aware of the dangers pose by these politicians both anti and pro objs.
it is very unfortunate that nig has lost her confidence in our called politicians.
atiku and obj are so blinded with their criminal intents that they have decided to shun shame at all levels of their operations.
obj is saying atiku is a thief and that is after 7 yrs six months. atiku is saying ok am a thief but we have been in it all along. none is ready to resign in the heat of all these inhumane acts of stealling.
to Mr. Ribadu, do u need any witness on this.
atiku has succeeded in presenting cheques that are enough to put the duo and their colleagues into a gas chamber.
relatives of these the president and his vice are not worthy to live in nigeria for the rest of their lives-they are surposed to be barnished from nig

(1) (Reply)

Vote:atiku And/or Obj Shd Step Down / Fasola & Tinubu: Another Awolowo/akintola Fiasco That Must Be Nipped In The Bud / Security Should Be Beefed Up In Northern Nigeria with immediate effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.