Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,885 members, 7,980,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:30 AM

President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) (32032 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by frisky2good(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ok but please from Daura go straight to Abuja and start work. Chibok girls have not been found and BH is getting worse. Baba do something.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by abtmaviz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
With Duara dullard

Dogo yaro

Old wine

Baba419

West germany

Merkel

Babaonechance
its government of pictures, by pictures and for pictures

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by crystallux: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello friends,now is your opportunity to get genuie fixed matches and start winning big..Contact me on 09031563149

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by zingov: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Like it or not this Daura President is the President of the federal republic of your country Nigeria, if you hate him that much why don't you feel free and take a dive into the lagoon, or hang yourself since you don't have elders in your family.idiot angry
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Wandungu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
What's all this news about DSS operatives not guarding the President?? In the above photos, aren't the operatives visible? That tall bald dude was always next to GEJ and now he's with PMB. Nigerians spreading false news!!
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Ramadan Kareem Mr President and to all Muslim faithfuls

But Sir, remember that over 500 of your Muslim brethren in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states have been killed by Boko-Terrorists since you took over. They had also wished to observe this Ramadan. We are not asking you to bring back the dead, but we are calling on you to protect the living from these terrorists.

Once Again, Ramadan Kareem

hmm
u try today
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by ihedioramma: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
drtwist:

Point of correction they were no arrested but accuse of corruption, and those two are people under EFCC watch since GEJ tenure
you must be a pdp lover. the two of them are sleeping in efcc office and they are arrested at there house olodo
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
IbnSultaan:

hmm
u try today
E be like say im wan change
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
IbnSultaan:

hmm
u try today
angry angry
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Finally! His ADC has changed his uniform smiley

sai Baba!
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by KingTom(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
CR77:
lol cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by remmytes2005(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
president loves God and he love his home town. president MB enjoy yourself and pray for nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ramadan Kareem to all our Muslim brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Fool, I believe you're a product of an intellectual who doesn't know the value of his intellect. Your so-called 'intelligent' father is in the village hustling trynna make ends meet and you're here hating on the man you can never lace his shoe. Evu (goat)!
Daura President!!! If e dey pain u, don't ever come on nairaland again

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
I am even tired with the pictures. I don't think his photographs can solve any of our problems. He should hit the ground running

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nairalander303(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
U mean wetin ur papa dey drink fire ur mama for village ok i understand grin
Autolord:
When will this dogo yaro wake up from his kunu induced slumber?
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by onatisi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
As the presidents begings his ramadan fast, cheesy Nigeria begins another 30days auto pilot mode . grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by JJKADRY(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some people's head are like dustbins... full of dirty brains.

Imagine! calling your president " dullard " ah ah!
But, sorry oo! do you people have ambitions at all? or has any of your family ruled a single community before?
I guess no! then, watch ur dirty mouths to my president...
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Chigorkizz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
The last time i checked,the Daura President was moving his wish list around.
He posed himself as the president of the social media
The dullard!!!please get back to work.
BOKOHARAM is on rampage.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by VirginFinder: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
drtwist:
wish him their own seasonal greeting. Hope after ramadan our elected president will start working, cos as far as Nigeria is concern no acting president (osinbajo the ordinary commissional commissioner) for now. Because no single idea of this man has come to place. All we hear is I WILL do this?

Also 20days plus now in office , nobody have has been arrested for corruption o, I will beat corruption people.

Olodo!
How old are you?
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Mistermamus(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
zingov:
Like it or not this Daura President is the President of the federal republic of your country Nigeria, if you hate him that much why don't you feel free and take a dive into the lagoon, or hang yourself since you don't have elders in your family.idiot angry
sharapp

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Mistermamus(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
JJKADRY:
Some people's head are like dustbins... full of dirty brains.

Imagine! calling your president " dullard " ah ah!
But, sorry oo! do you people have ambitions at all? or has any of your family ruled a single community before?
I guess no! then, watch ur dirty mouths to my president...
shhh
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari the old wine

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
It's not even up to 1 year, or at least 6 months, yet GMB has gone for the Ramadan break. While he's at it, we're yet to see his administration's template for leading this nation or resolving the issues faced, or the composition of his cabinet. Add to it, there is a spike in terror attacks....

?.........but he's on holiday.

Btw I still see the presidential aircraft at the background. How come it hasn't been sold yet?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by drtwist(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo! How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by petermichaels(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wit dis fasting so,dis man go do any tng so? Anytng dem ask am now, hm reply go b "inna azimi" or "sai bayan azimi" hmmn! Na 4rm january dem dey kno hw september yam go be oh! Hmn.
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by drtwist(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!
How old are you?
also thanks for your correction I have problem using has and have something maybe you can reset my factory settings. I don't know when to use have as singular instead of has
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
No matter what. He's still a dullard

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by xcolanto(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Arrant nonsense! this one chance government is one full of pictures! for God`s sake! does this dura born even have a heart? how does he go around taking pictures while the country is on stand still?? today he is here, tomorrow he is there, how do all this help the common man?
now he has gone into fasting mode, meaning more snail-like or no activities from him. what a waste of four years! See him holding up his hand in the second picture to represent a spear, indicating the dogs and baboon and blood! sai "dullapo"
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari in Chad, Buhari in Niger, Buhari in Germany ,Buhari in South African , Buhari in Katsina for Ramadan. Haba. When will Buhari be in Aso Rock for state matters Is this the change or is the euphoria of victory at the pool not over ?
If only he attaches as much importance to governance as he does to his religious faith .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) / Independent Marketers Begins Selling Of Petrol At ₦‎172 Per Litre / Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.