Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:05 AM

An Open Letter To YABATECH CITM & BURSARY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To YABATECH CITM & BURSARY (546 Views)

Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins / Rccg Scholaship/bursary / Yabatech CITM Fraud: A Call To Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To YABATECH CITM & BURSARY by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
An Open Letter to YABATECH CITM, YABATECH BURSARY, ZENITH Bank and the entire school management:
We are happy with the online mode of payment invented (school fee, acceptance fee, hostel fee, post ume, etc) its faster, easier, and less stressfull yes we know, but it can really be frustrating at the same time. Why on earth would one be DEBITED twice for a payment made on one person. "I made payment online for my siblings using my mastercard, and then on the process of authenticating the online payment, I get a reply stating "transaction declined" and yet Zenith Bank sends me an Alert and debited the amount, the payment was NOT aknowledged, still says"pay now"; ignorantly I had to do it again: "the same amount was debited and then I got a reply stating"transaction approved". This same process happened last session and I lost such funds: "Yea Yea, I went to the school, citm, zenith bank bursary, and I was been turned around up and down, CITM staffs were really arrogant, annoying, bla bla bla; they hardly wanna listen, finally was made to bring details of payment, wrote a letter, bla bla: bursary issh: and then I was told the money would be refunded:" Ever since last session I haven't gotten my funds back, and now barely 3days ago"this same thing happend again" and my money is been sunked into thin air. This could practically be seen as an act of SCAM; which I have plans in taking legal actions and I surely have people that would back me up on this: If these people can't manage this Online payment of a thing, why the hell should it be introduced: People are loosing money and its annoying. The entire Yabanet crew, the bursary that has refused to do somethin on returning all these funds', zenith bank that would practically not see it as online dispence error..: Holy crap"This is Fraud in its highest order:

......An Alumni Writes....
Re: An Open Letter To YABATECH CITM & BURSARY by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mod pls front page
Re: An Open Letter To YABATECH CITM & BURSARY by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Mods#

(1) (Reply)

Is Uniport 2016/2017 Post Utme Form Out 07069730081 / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post Utme 2015/2016 Form Is Out, Call 08 / Help Me Out Fellow Nairaland On Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.