Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,038 members, 7,973,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:44 PM

Beware Of Forex Trade And The So Call Instructors. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Forex Trade And The So Call Instructors. (690 Views)

CBN Stops Sales Of Forex To Bureax-De-Change / Forex Trading - Season 13 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Forex Trade And The So Call Instructors. by ojubi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2009
A Family friend started trading for ex some months ago, it got so much intresting because according to him he was making good profit.
He resign from his job got a loan of 1M Naira and bought a generator and stay permanently at home trading forest.
As i speak with u now he has lost that money and he is in big trouble.
Re: Beware Of Forex Trade And The So Call Instructors. by banom(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2009
That is your friend, you what do you know about forex trade ? and what does your friend know about forex trade ?

Peoples predicament in forex is determined by their general knowlegde and trading strategy ? when he was going into that , was he patience enough to sit down learn and demo trade and be very sure of his strategy before going into live trading ,or he was so intrested in going to make money and he went and blow 1million naira up ?

Do you know how much people here in Nigeria have made in forex , or because your friend lose, forex is no longer worth investing in ?

One thing about forex trade is that once you have a good strategy and you start making money , it continues like that,
But if you have a bad strategy and you use it you will continue loosin,

Personaly i have made over 200,000 dollars in Forex , Tell your friend to contact me on davidman4all@yahoo.com, i will tell him what to do, and you should stop discouraging people from investing in forex that is very bad, forex is a very legitimate and lucrative business. Take care
Re: Beware Of Forex Trade And The So Call Instructors. by temifx: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
there is no big deal if ur friend loss 1000000 naira of recent a professional trader from jp morgan bank in US loss $2000000000 that does not make forex bad biz tell ur friend to look for who will train him. he can get his money if he know how to trade very well. personally i have lost money but gain it back
for more call 08032852342

(1) (Reply)

Email Solution For Your Business And Personal Use / Banks Demarket Each Other / Lpfo Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.