Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,708 members, 7,965,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:41 PM

Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? (17020 Views)

Contentment: Sign Of A True Believer / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity& Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by olabowale(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
@$Osisi: « #190 on: Today at 03:43:27 PM »  
so when you fill out forms here in America and come across the place about your spouse,do you include both wives?
Obviously not.
Only the one you married legally is your wife.
The other one is illegal in the eyes of the legal system.
There is no customary law to cover your multiple wives in America
I hope my sister knows she may not be the beneficiary of your life insurance since there's one spouse recognized by the American legal system
If I die now, according to sharia, Zainab gets what belongs to her and not less than what she is entitle to. If I give legacy, it will be for the benefit of the beneficiary; eg my ex, etc. My children have a part, too. Further, when I do have other children they will have the same exact right as their male other brothers who could actually father them. My father's estate is not ben divided even now, though he pass in 1966 (ra). Reason, not too many of the children want anything or need anything. I pray that my children are more successful than the most successful among my siblings Amin.

As to the life insurance, as a muslim, I do not carry any. My spouse(s) and children will not need for me to die before being secured. I work hard, and am at work even now, and everyday of my life I stand on the belief in Allah to sustain my needs and that of my descendants till the last of them in generations. What will a million USD life insurance provide? My needs and that of my family is larger than that.

Olabs bigamy is a crime in America
You are a criminal living in NY
Comot your hand from the opening door. I want to enter without having to hear you complain. My whole persona is that of a muslim, an african male, etc. I am not the only man who is married to more than One wife in America. Please take your Christian talk comot for road. I dey enjoy a fun filled funkie day. You, as a doctor should have more to offer than accuse me of criminality. You see those thieves; now those are criminals. You see people practising injustice? Now tose are criminals.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by muhsin(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Give proof or be quiet

Broken record

LOL grin

Is it the only one you can try? What of others? Hmm?

I'll, inshaAllah, provide you with proof morrow. Am now going.

Stay cool!
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #190 on: Today at 03:43:27 PM »   If I die now, according to sharia, Zainab gets what belongs to her and not less than what she is entitle to. If I give legacy, it will be for the benefit of the beneficiary; eg my ex, etc. My children have a part, too. Further, when I do have other children they will have the same exact right as their male other brothers who could actually father them. My father's estate is not ben divided even now, though he pass in 1966 (ra). Reason, not too many of the children want anything or need anything. I pray that my children are more successful than the most successful among my siblings Amin.

As to the life insurance, as a muslim, I do not carry any. My spouse(s) and children will not need for me to die before being secured. I work hard, and am at work even now, and everyday of my life I stand on the belief in Allah to sustain my needs and that of my descendants till the last of them in generations. What will a million USD life insurance provide? My needs and that of my family is larger than that.

Comot your hand from the opening door. I want to enter without having to hear you complain. My whole persona is that of a muslim, an african male, etc. I am not the only man who is married to more than One wife in America. Please take your Christian talk comot for road. I dey enjoy a fun filled funkie day. You, as a doctor should have more to offer than accuse me of criminality. You see those thieves; now those are criminals. You see people practising injustice? Now tose are criminals.

Sharia in the big apple?
Olurun mi !!
You don't have life Insurance.
Please make sure you don't die.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by olabowale(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
These women are not the morality indicator of Islam. Islam is more than Yar Adua. Islam stands on its on.

Look at the men of these women, what is wajib on them, the beard they dont keep it. They shave religiously everyday, immitating the hairless face of a woman. Even when I was not aware of how important it is to keep beard, I wore one just to make myself rugged looking and for me to be different from spouse.

The prophet (AS) says dhaayuut is a man who will never smell the fragrances of Jannah. Why; they see their folks go against Allah's order and they at least do not remind them about it by complaining that it is not acceptable!

Will I marry a woman who is naked like any of them? No. If my wife were to dress up and go out without Kimar, and the cloth are just that tight that it reveals what she was covering in the first place, I will complain about it. If she persist, it will in the long run a good ground for my seeking divorce from her. I will also not dress terribly so that she does not see me as a bad example for which she takes her cue from.

And I am not salivating over any of them. I have seen oceans and seas, and big and long and wide rivers, and body of waters. A rainfall flash flood is not enough to topple me.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
Oh please, obviously these Christian women you married werent covered up in nets before marriage.

They lust after them before marriage, then once they trap them, they make they look like beekeepers.

lmao osisi you are crazy grin
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by olabowale(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2009
Thanks $Osisi for your life insurance advise. If I take your advise, I will be a christian, a disbeliever. At my age, I could do just as much as a 30 year old can do. I mean a man born in 1979! Health insurance is quite different from life insurance. Olorun mi, is different from Olorun e! While I live in the "Big Apple" I am safeguarded by Allah the Almighty Alone.

And the laws of Sharia is what I deal in. Inna Salati wa nusuki, wa mayay, wa mamati li lllahi Rabbil Alamin. La sherikallah wa bi dhalika wa aanna awalul Muslimi!

Asbiya llahu wa niaahma alwakil, aleyhi tawa kalna wa hurabbil arshi adhiim. Wa llahula lakuwata ilabillahu Al Adhim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Lets Talk Alfa Fulan | Do We Really Need Alfas? / Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.