Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule (2985 Views)

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists / Boko Haram Shot Down Nigerian Airforce Jet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2009
THE NIGERIAN LEADERSHIP PROBLEM IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC IF THIS MEN HAS FAILED US, WE SHOULD CONSIDER THAT THEY HAVE WOMEN AS WIVES AT HOME WHO MOST TIMES EVEN ENCOURAGE THEM TO ENGAGE IN MALADMINSTRATIVE POLICIES
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by tamme: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2009
you people shld stop giving silly excuses. women are doing far better than the men

so why cant you vote for a good man to rule like my towns man Donald Duke
its just yahoo yahoo thats distrubing your brains
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by lawwyblack(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2009
YOUR OPINION IS ALL WE NEED TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER TODAY, VISIT http://greenwhitepolls.com/ THANKS
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by akinrogba: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2009
when God created the heavens,He rested. when HE created the earth HE rested. Then HE created man and rested but since God created woman neither GOD,man,heaven or earth has been able to rest. abegi,forget women ruling this country if we still want rest in this country
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2009
Even though I think a woman can rule, I still think Tamme need to stop playing with dildos and thinking men are not important. Dildos can't talk you know? Men make you laugh all the way!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Becomrrich: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2009
I am not against women to rule. But i know no woman would ever be president of Nigeria. So would that be president of sokoto, kebbi, bauchi, gombe and all this sharia state.

And all this women you listed, I would not vote for any of them. I do not believe they are the material for president. if you have other list can you present. Dora is not president material( want to be minister by force), Ngozi Ikonjo is not president material. ( you go stap you in the back like she did to Obasanjo at the senate hearing) Diana wiwa i do not think is into politics.

Give us a better list. Nigeria have women that can be president , but not this one you gave us.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by SeanT21(f): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2009
To all you sexist bastards againts women in power,have u heard off

ELLEN Johnson Sirleaf
Hillary Clinton
etc~~~
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Fhemmmy: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2009
Becomrrich:

I am not against women to rule. But i know no woman would ever be president of Nigeria. So would that be president of sokoto, kebbi, bauchi, gombe and all this sharia state.

And all this women you listed, I would not vote for any of them. I do not believe they are the material for president. if you have other list can you present. Dora is not president material( want to be minister by force), Ngozi Ikonjo is not president material. ( you go stap you in the back like she did to Obasanjo at the senate hearing) Diana wiwa i do not think is into politics.

Give us a better list. Nigeria have women that can be president , but not this one you gave us.

never say never, infact, i am sure Nigeria has some lady presidential material.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Becomrrich: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2009
Nigeria women do not know that they are abusive wives, most of them are, because the society do not know that some of what the women do is abusive.

A Nigeria women does not see the emotional pain she cause her husband in verbal abuse and something physical abuse. they think it is normal.

A nigeria woman does not say I love you , they claim they do not show thier emotion. another form of abuse.

Black women tend to have bad temper, and do not believe it is abusive. it account for the high % of high blood pressure among nigeria women.

Many thing nigeria women do to thier men are abusive. It destroy love and destroy the mental balance of a husband.

Most nigeria women would be classified as abusive wives if they lived abroad because they do not know better. they feel to be abusive is normal.

An average nigeria women is an abusive wife.

It takes trainning for them to know how to love thier husband and treat them well.

This account for why most Nigeria men abroad are married to white women .
And also account for why most Nigeria women abroad do not have husband, because the Nigeria man would prefer not to be in an abusive relationship and they would rather marry white women who have learn to love and treat thier men well.

It is the way you treat your husband, nigeria women do not treat thier husband better like white women have learn to do. White women worship thier husband. And that why white women are in all position in the USA. No one promote a person with bad altitude.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by TmeD0(m): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2009
akinrogba:

when God created the heavens,He rested. when HE created the earth HE rested. Then HE created man and rested but since God created woman neither GOD,man,heaven or earth has been able to rest. abegi,forget women ruling this country if we still want rest in this country
ROFLMYO!  grin grin  Dewd, u got my eyes watering with laughter here o!  You mean o but then again it's funny. . . lol!  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by TmeD0(m): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2009
SeanT21:

To all you sexist bastards againts women in power,have u heard off

ELLEN Johnson Sirleaf
Hillary Clinton
etc~~~

Yes, I've heard "OF" both Ellen and Hilary.  No one is being a sexist here but rather responding to the manner in which the poster introduced the topic.  Did you even read her opening remarks?  Well, if you did you'll see why a lot of people are not really taking the topic very seriously.  IMO, she's the one that came across as a feminist rather than a realist.  And for your info my dear, Hilary was pretty much given that Secretary of State position by Obama to get on the good side of the Clintons (you'll know if you've been following U.S. politics).  Let's just put it this way, you don't phuck with the Clintons else they'll phuck you up BIG TIME! Have a gr8 day!  Peace!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by tamme: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2009
yes becomerich more reasons why we should rule. We are very strong women, like you said Nigerian men cant even handle a Nigerian woman that means you cant control an abusive country Nigeria,

go to obodo oyigbo and marry white women leave us Nigerian women to rule you will see wonders
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by SeanT21(f): 5:05am On Feb 28, 2009
tamme:

yes becomerich more reasons why we should rule. We are very strong women, like you said Nigerian men cant even handle a Nigerian woman that means you cant control an abusive country Nigeria,

go to obodo oyigbo and marry white women leave us Nigerian women to rule you will see wonders

~~WOOOOH~~Hahaa

Very true.Many Black Man cant handle a black woman so they marry other race!!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by emillion: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2009
u are giving Dora Akunyili as examples of great women, that is good. if they can be giving the chance to rule it will be good also but what about the first female speaker of the house of reps. MRS.OLUBUNMI ETTEH? is she not a disgrace to the female folks?

emillion
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by yoshimitsu(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2009
I agree! Its time for Nigerian women to rule my kitchen  grin You can be president if you want, my second wife can be secretary of the pots. The only thing us men want is, Please, dont embezzle the chicken or the meat, but you can embezzle the pomo! grin grin You Rule!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Kenny(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2009
I wonder which is better. I think out of the two evils, men are still better with smart unsentimental decisions.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by hilli666(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2009
The same women that are here on Nairaland, seeking advice on how to get their boyfriends or husbands back, or which babaalowa they should use. Or is it the one that have been beaten by their men and are still looking for reasons not to leave. Or the ones that thinks money is better than love. Those are the women that want to rule county, hold on first, na mouth be that, lololo rotflmao. She go use soldier dey spy on in boyfriend.

Lord forbid she con like oyimbo man. Na so she go take all our oil money give am because she no want make e leave am. Tommorow we go see am for nairaland talking about "I gave my boyfriend this years budget and he still wont pick up my call PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?"
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Skywalker5(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2009
@poster

Yes you Can grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Moonstone(f): 4:46am On Mar 03, 2009
I really agree. I think we have to take over. These guys have screwed up our country well enough. They need to step down for us ladies to show them how it's done.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by kelvinO(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2009
woman to rule over a man? you people have lost it. tell me who is the nigerian woman? to lead the largest black nation in the world. oh you think its about making good suop
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2009
How shallow some men could be.
How unrealistic some ladies could be as well.
Women could rule, but like i have been saying, it wont be given to them till they contest.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by gabe: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
they should rule if they can win elections on merit and clout. Ellen Jonson sirleaf, Margret thatcher, Gloria arroyo n co didn't beg anybody to rule, they got there by merit and political willpower.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by DisGuy: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
why are they not fighting for the place instead of waiting for the men to give them a chance?
they are busy setting up NGOs and what not how many female politician can criticise the government on
national TV, they should be more proactive and noisy- the ill of the society affects them more
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by tamme: 2:10am On Mar 06, 2009
hiss*
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Moonstone(f): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2009
You guys are being very sexist.
I feel we are ready to rule and guys should be very receptive.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by bizi: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nigeria woman should be allow to rule but are they prepared to take up the task leave the post of the presidency open for the women for a day and you will see what will happen we should just pray for a good leader because our women politicians are as bad as their male counterparts. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by oderemo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nigeria woman should be allow to rule but are th

like we step aside for them. no election sort of thingy. i hear you.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by kbobo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2009
@post

Well,the Men are not done yet and you talk about woman president.
As far as Iam concerned we don't need one now.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by Thadude(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2009
Nigerian women will be worst ruling as president. Look at Iyabo, look at what former hair dresser turned speak of house did?, look at what dora is doing now! Nigerian women once they open their nash they will see nigeria for a taste of a man's beast.
Re: Nigerian Men Its Time To Step Down! Nigerian Women Should Rule by tamme: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2009
oh shut up, yahoo yahoo brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff: Igbo Politicians Blast Jonathan's Political Maneuver / House Committee Members Walk Out On Inspector General Of Police / FAYOSE Thank APC, For Heeding His Advice And Allowing Buhari Treat Cancer Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.