Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,290 members, 7,932,182 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting (22605 Views)

Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by roob: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
THEY ARE GOING TO HIM FOR LECTURE... TOPIC: '' ADVANCE CORRUPTION''... I'M VERY SURE. OLE ! THIEVES !

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by datribune: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Any weapon fashioned against Buhari or his govt shall not prosper

All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to remain silent.
d President was naive to hav stayed aloof & not care who becomes senate president. Now he has to fight corruption wit a partner in a Senate President whose loyalty to d party is in doubt & is on d EFCC corrupt list. PMB, watch ur back!
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
UNHOLY ALLIANCE cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

No be Oby again undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Caseless: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Blankstare:
I duly welcome nigeria in to the sarakite dynasty. Una never see anything....non-kwaran's often refer to us as slaves of the sarakis especially when we go outside the state,well from the foregoing in recent weeks it apparent bukola is getting set to have his share of nija in his pocket too....his got the resources also arm with his international illuminati connection. Too many drama will surely happen in APC.
if he attempts this, he's going to fall faster than he thinks. We'll prove to him that kwara politics is not national politics.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by fkaz(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
From Abdulsalami Abubarkar visit to Obasanjo, saraki should respect his party decision in sharing key position for him to have a successful tenure as SP

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by globalresource: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm. Not just the name of the op alone. Simply check the profile. First post. Just registered and same made fp.

It is either Saraki or one of his close aide

Saraki welcome to Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by stinggy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
rawtouch:
I won't comment until they open the door

They've opened the doors, you can now comment..
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Ujupsy: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Any plan against the peace of the people oh lord turn against them
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Shazee74: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
I guess a lot of people didn't no obasanjo is saraki's godfather in politics, saraki was a special adviser to obasanjo b4 he ran 4 governor. Just like during yaradua's reign when saraki was chairman of governor's forum he is slowly b'coming more visible and powerful than d president
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by notoriousbabe: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
datribune:

All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to remain silent.
d President was naive to hav stayed aloof & not care who becomes senate president. Now he has to fight corruption wit a partner in a Senate President whose loyalty to d party is in doubt & is on d EFCC corrupt list. PMB, watch ur back!

look I have a very strong feeling that PMB knows how and when to nail saraki,for now no cause for alarm
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by samseen02(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Get wealth/business ideas on entreprenuerial startup In Nigeria here http://wealthmeans.com/
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
I pity Alasoadura who has failed to align himself with polity makers in Ondo State and Nigeria in general
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by datribune: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
notoriousbabe:
look I have a very strong feeling that PMB knows how and when to nail saraki,for now no cause for alarm

We played our part. I wish PMB d very best.
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by notoriousbabe: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
jossyj:

yes because we were not ready then
but now is the wright time and nothing will stop it.
story for the gods by an osu grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by tempest69: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
segxes23:
Did anybody notice the name of the op? More than a coincidence
in fact the op registered today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by aku626(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Anyone that associates himself with obasanjo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by jossyj: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
roob:
THEY ARE GOING TO HIM FOR LECTURE... TOPIC: '' ADVANCE CORRUPTION''... I'M VERY SURE. OLE ! THIEVES !

They will fight to finish because there in little money to be stolen this time.
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by REALODUA: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
segxes23:
Did anybody notice the name of the op? More than a coincidence
I like your close observation, that's funny.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by jossyj: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
notoriousbabe:
story for the gods by an osu grin
this is how you know an osu because he will call you osu first.
You can go and die because biafra is here to stay.
Unless yoruba BASTARD that is only good in fraud.
What do you contribute to that your fraud called Nigeria?
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by blackpanda: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
I said it before and I will say it again:

NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF SARAKI!
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by ramdris(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
jossyj:

We Biafrans knows him better
and we are not part of his games
Continue wasting your life thinking of Biafra while your mates who are living in reality (and not useless fantasy and delusion as you) are leaving you behind....

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by notoriousbabe: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
jossyj:

this is how you know an osu because he will call you osu first.
You can go and die because biafra is here to stay.
Unless yoruba BASTARD that is only good in fraud.
What do you contribute to that your fraud called Nigeria?
hahahahahahahahahahaha see painment. Biafra ko,Biafra ni,nothing for you guys tongue

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by notoriousbabe: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
ramdris:

Continue wasting your life thinking of Biafra while your mates who are living in reality (and not useless fantasy and delusion as you) are leaving you behind....
no mind the guy

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by notoriousbabe: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
datribune:

We played our part. I wish PMB d very best.
its well

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by vislabraye(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol.. i laugh. I wonder why anyone here should be surprised. Afterall, before election, they all trooped to Otta farm. So why won't they continue from where they stopped
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by jossyj: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
ramdris:

I'm a C E O of a reputable firm in UK for your information and my account grows as I trend so who is wasting time between you and I?
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
I hope Saraki does not scatter APC from within...
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
What's the secret?

jossyj:

I'm a C E O of a reputable firm in UK for your information and my account grows as I trend so who is wasting time between you and I?
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by segxes23(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
hahn:

And "it" registered June 19 2015 with only 1 post that hit FP. More than a coincidence
we just did what he wanted us to do or he is either a confused mofo who is one of the patient of the doctor of psychiatry

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by juman(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
aku626:
Anyone that associates himself with obasanjo lipsrsealed

Obasanjo does not like nigerian people, he failed woefully as president for eight years.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by jossyj: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
notoriousbabe:
no mind the guy

Why are you worried because we are fighting for our own freedom and not your?
How is this your problem?
Why do you hate freedom?
Re: Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting by Lumenxty(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
if the meeting is for Nigerias' good, then they should continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators / Row Over $496m Jets: Buhari Presents Documents, US Letter To NASS / Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.