Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kano Lady Finds New Lover Plans To Buy Car And A House For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Lady Finds New Lover Plans To Buy Car And A House For Him (502 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kano Lady Finds New Lover Plans To Buy Car And A House For Him by TOSLAW: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
A woman who went on radio to appeal for a husband in the northern Nigerian city of Kano has found a suitor after several suitors had throng the Kano radio station, Freedom Radio, when they heard the lady’s mouth watering offer for the lucky guy.

Zainab Abdulmalik, 22, a successful market trader, told Nigeria's Daily Trust paper that she resorted to this unusual method of finding a husband because "I invested about five million naira ($25,000; £15,800) on my lover but he jilted me, after all I have done for him".

Zainab made the appeal on Tuesday, asking prospective husbands to come to the station the next day and before she could leave the station, hundreds of men turned up, lured by her promise to give the one she chose a car and house.

One of the staffs at Freedom Radio where the lady had made the request, Mr Zango, told BBC that the lady has found the man whom she is willing to settle down with.

http://www.naijaolofofo.com/kano-lady-finds-new-lover-plans-to-buy-car-and-a-house-for-him/

Re: Kano Lady Finds New Lover Plans To Buy Car And A House For Him by Zector(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Finally
Re: Kano Lady Finds New Lover Plans To Buy Car And A House For Him by Jibreen4u(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Guys be aware

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Going To Jump Out Of The Window.stay On The Phone... / The Edge Women Has Over Men. / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.