Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Solving All Types Of Relationship Problems And Also Marriage Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Solving All Types Of Relationship Problems And Also Marriage Problems (391 Views)

Marriage Problems: Why I Feel No Regret About Cheating On My Husband / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. / Solving All Types Of Relationship Problems And Also Marriage Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solving All Types Of Relationship Problems And Also Marriage Problems by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Are You in a Codependent Relationship?

Codependent relationships signify a degree of unhealthy clinginess, where one person doesn't have self-sufficiency or autonomy.

Do find yourself making lots of sacrifices for your partner's happiness, but not getting much in return? If that kind of one-sided pattern sounds like yours, you don't have to feel trapped. There are lots of ways to change a codependent relationship and get your life back on an even keel.

How to Know You're in a Codependent Relationship?

Watch out for these signs that you might be in a codependent relationship:

• Are you unable to find satisfaction in your life outside of a specific person?
• Do you recognize unhealthy behaviors in your partner but stay with him or her in spite of them?
• Are you giving support to your partner at the cost of your own mental, emotional, and physical health?

"Individuals can also assume they are in a codependent relationship if people around them have given them feedback that they are too dependent on their partner or if they have a desire, at times, for more independence but feel an even stronger conflict when they attempt to separate in any way.

Impact of a Codependent Relationship:

Giving up your own needs and identity to meet the needs of a partner has unhealthy short-term and long-term consequences.

You can become burned out, exhausted, and begin to neglect other important relationships," And if you're the enabler in a codependent relationship -- meaning you promote the other person's dysfunctions -- you can prevent them from learning common and needed life lessons.

How to Change a Codependent Relationship

Breaking up isn't necessarily the best or only solution. To repair a codependent relationship, it's important to set boundaries and find happiness as an individual.

You and your partner should talk about and set relationship goals that satisfy the both of you. "It's also important to spend time with relatives, friends, and family to broaden the circle of support.

Find hobbies of your own. Try separating for certain periods of time to create a healthy dependence on one another...

You can contact me for solving any relationship or marriage problems and even gining good advices too. My contacts....Facebook page: Helpe deck..... or you can write to me on my email:..Deckovii@yahoo.com....or whatsapp me with my number:..08032059244..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Assist / Commitment In A Relationship / Why Do Women Use To Say,they Prefer To Born A First Lady Than The President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.