Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,686 members, 7,951,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Thou Art Weighed In The Balances ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thou Art Weighed In The Balances ... (457 Views)

If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? / "Thou Art My Hope In The Day Of Evil." / Thou Art My Battle Axe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thou Art Weighed In The Balances ... by overcomersfaith(f): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Unto Thee O Lord do I lift up my soul, let me not be ashamed and let not my enemies triumph over me. Yes! Father arise and be God indeed unto Your children. Let Your right Hand fight our course, win every battle and calm the raging storms in your everyone’s life in Jesus Name.

The Lord is saying something to us, His plan and promises for the month is “Joy Unlimited”. But you are yet to experience gladness not talk of joy. I have a question for you, is it possible you have been weighed in the balances and art found wanting?

Further consideration please click here http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself From The Mark Of The Beast. / Becareful About Your Tongue! / Is Playing Sports Bet A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.