Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) (56017 Views)

Man Tries To Kill His Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo / Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by kenex4ever(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
which rat hole did this one come out from? Who let d rat out!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by prophetfire: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
this monkey and all those liking his block-head comment hav been in nigeria,yet dnt know which tribe bears what names or the states they re located in. Is Edet an Igbo name?Olodo. Efik-ibibio is it.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Bioboy1213(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glowstone:
I knew the idiottt and his friends, now he wants to spoil the name of my school, I saw him some days back with a car and he claimed his aunt had travelled abroad, yesterday one of his friends (a cultist )was arrested in his shop. the idiottt will pay for killing his innocent aunt who took pity and allowed him lived with her after his father had disowned him a long time ago

when I tell dude calm down he says I should fuckf off ,am grateful to God as I wasn't too close to him, who knows I might have been hanging in police cell by now. and I think all his cult members should also be arrested
hmmmmm.....are you that close to him ?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by ZionJay(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
hedonistic:
Buhari! Why has your regime ushered in so much bloodshed, demonic anger, and evil all across the land? Ever since this Daura President was sworn in, it has been tragedy upon tragedy on a daily basis. I hope this is not a foretaste of the calamity that will befall Nigeria under him.
No calamity wil befall Nigeria! Back to sender by fire!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by bibiking7(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
[size=20pt]herzog and shermantine[/size]
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by armadeo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glowstone:
I knew the idiottt and his friends, now he wants to spoil the name of my school, I saw him some days back with a car and he claimed his aunt had travelled abroad, yesterday one of his friends (a cultist )was arrested in his shop. the idiottt will pay for killing his innocent aunt who took pity and allowed him lived with her after his father had disowned him a long time ago

when I tell dude calm down he says I should fuckf off ,am grateful to God as I wasn't too close to him, who knows I might have been hanging in police cell by now. and I think all his cult members should also be arrested

am not surprised. i wont let such into my home once i know there is a problem with him. lai lai. i would arrange area to pursue him that he wont even pass my street ever in his life.

bastard
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by 4reala(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
when I tell dude calm down he says I should fuckf off ,am grateful to God as I wasn't too close to him, who knows I might have been hanging in police cell by now. and I think all his cult members should also be arrested [/quote] abeg give Police their name so dat they can go and do their work
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by HRich(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
God save us.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by andyanders: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
You don't have to showcase your madness everywhere. Control yourself.

You said the right thing.Supported for he is a man with low iq.Let him not bring ethnicity into this.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...

FOOL, WHAT CONCERNS IGBO IN THE STORY. DID YOU NOT HEAR OF RITUAL KILLINGS IN THE WEST, SOUTH AND NORTH. DID YOU NOT HEAR OF THE SHOOTING IN US CHURCH THIS WEEK. I AM NOT IGBO.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Ebyce(f): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
stupid boy , is d name sounds igbo. u dont even read the trend
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Berrymoss(f): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Purfekt:
Na wa o. End time is indeed near
Na WA oh. If u will channel dis ur twitter followers business to Jesus followers, u for book beta space for ur self for heaven grin grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Berrymoss:
Na WA oh. If u will channel dis ur twitter followers business to Jesus followers, u for book beta space for ur self for heaven grin grin grin

Lol.. Abi? I'll think about it

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by cagunwa(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
I can see you need medical check up.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
chai!!!!
17 year old boy in cult? shocked I don't know where Nigeria is heading to.
na wa o he even get mind to sleep with the corpse overnight embarassed
that 'highlander' cult will lowlander you and your friend in jail
19 not 17 hian!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by salam1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
hedonistic:
Buhari! Why has your regime ushered in so much bloodshed, demonic anger, and evil all across the land? Ever since this Daura President was sworn in, it has been tragedy upon tragedy on a daily basis. I hope this is not a foretaste of the calamity that will befall Nigeria under him.
C D WAY DIS1 DEY THINK GOD 4 USE U PRODUCE 1OOO FROG INSTEAD OF CREATING U AS HUMAN. MOST U SAY ANXTHING DAT KOMS 2 UR HEAD.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
highlander cult? cheesy
small boys forming like a 4kt CUNTinent.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by blakky97(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glowstone:

Baba no go tell anybody say you sabi the guy for real life oh! Naija police no be here. You go write statement, and dem go bail you just for knowing him
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...

You ashawo mother!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Rapmoney(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

undecided can't I say igbos again? Do I need a reason to?
U are a compound fool!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by ValentineMary(m): 2:00am On Jun 20, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
You are groosly myopic and ignorant. Does the name "Edet" sound igbo to you?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by snazzylove: 3:43am On Jun 20, 2015
CountDracula:

why are u askin me, read d post undecided

Did u read d post before mentioning Igbos?
Olodo. Ewu Kafanshan.
Next time read and understand before you comment.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by obi2012: 4:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by vastolord4(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
ur a fool with no equal.. u will remain a fool forever
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
Please, grow up and stop this irritating poo. It is sickening, quit it.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by omaji53jeremiah: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
crazy things going on in our country, God have mercy.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by ideykwum: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2015
At your age, you can't differentiate between Nigerian tribal groups! Olodo!

CountDracula:
Igbos...
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by jimmy101231(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Glowstone:

you are suppose to be reading ur book by now u are too young to come on here go pass Jamb first...
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by awa(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...

CountDracula:

What has the Igbos gotten to do with this Please when next you come around here to show how biased you are towards Ibos first understand which tribe Akwa Ibom State People belongs to. They are Ibibios or Efiks not Igbos.
It is not a must that you will show people how ignorant you are...
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by femmight(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
this is madness
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Agalasis(m): 5:00am On Jul 05, 2015
CR77:
Mumu
don't mind the dracula
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by bwatt: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nneka123:
But seriously, what is wrong with people killing their relatives or people close to them?

Is that like a new trend sad

This is sad and sickening.
If he can kill her aunt, her relative, whats about person who is not his relative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.