Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,362 members, 7,971,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:12 AM

Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: (3068 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Sissy3(f): 5:25am On Feb 26, 2009
pc guru:

Looks like i'll enjoy malaysia like the idea of going against the government except without being caught.don't wanna be beheaded.fyi south park's trash try family guy

yeah i like FG, Stewie is my fav cheesy
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by chamotex(m): 5:30am On Feb 26, 2009
Why don't you go and shag his best man? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do me I do you
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by DaPhoenix(f): 5:35am On Feb 26, 2009
chamotex:

Why don't you go and shag his best man? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do me I do you

The female brain is not focused on sex.
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by chamotex(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2009
DaPhoenix:

The female brain is not focused on sex.

So what do you recommend?
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 26, 2009
Knowing females, they will forgive the motherforker eventually, all the guy needs to do is pretend to be sober for awhile - and that will be dat.
They will welcome him back with open arms. And their other female counterparts too will console them that they shit happens.
I seriously doubt if there will be any calling off of the wedding. However if the roles was going to be reversed as in I catch the girl, this is going to be a different story entirely, not only will i have my money back, but ama gonna mess the girl up and the guy too may not go scot free.
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Gabry(f): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2009
pc guru:

Looks like i'll enjoy malaysia like the idea of going against the government except without being caught.don't wanna be beheaded.fyi south park's trash try family guy

family guy. . . Hmmm. . . its hard to get it in. Am lucky that my friend brought down from the US the south park movie otherwise I wont even know of it.

@Topic,

I stilll agree with my decision. Cancel the whole wedding and I might even go to the maid of Honor and my so called husband to be and wish them a  Happy life and may God bless them with prosperity and health even after they they die.

Im not into revenge and all this crap. Ill just let it be. Am sure of that. i have faced worse so i know
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2009
Offtopic:you can watch them online isn't there internet in malaysia got 2 words for u babe.tor-rent. Topic:wouldn't disgrace the bride also won't go on with the marriage.a wedding is cheaper than divorce.so i'll even pay all the cost i wouldn't mind.am a one woman guy.
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Gabry(f): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2009
Internet yeah. . . but when it comes to music and movies on downloading in Malaysia, dont count on it. The rest is ok smiley
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2009
Why is it restricted?blocked?nice one really love to go there.no matter how tough it is pcguru always comes thru.so govt monitors information going thru and fro. So what's with romance section and weird topics.geez titles beginning to remind me of naija flicks
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Gabry(f): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2009
Some restricted but most of them blocked. They even do it on the religion side like when someone is criticizing Muslims and make a movie out of it, its been banned but when somne criticize Buddhism, hinduism , Christianity and others, they allow them in. very smart cool
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2009
That seems like control to me.why not try going through google transcoder.but anyways it's all good.afterall the western lunacy is destroying nation's healthy culture.
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2009
I support rockhaven.coming to think of it.women in prison catfighting gotten me turned on weird. I think i sense the desperation in Nigerian chics to marry cuz men sef no to serious.
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Gabry(f): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2009
pc guru:

That seems like control to me.why not try going through google transcoder.but anyways it's all good.afterall the western lunacy is destroying nation's healthy culture.

yes ooo. . i solely agree to what you're saying. no mind this malaysian gov. . . All be olodo's and official MUMU's. . .

rockhaven:

gabrywyl,u really impress me.pls add me.ojevgc@yahoo.com to your YIM.I can invest a million dollar in you right now.you will be very successful in life.

Thank you jare but I dont want to be rich ooo. . . sad am happy where im standing. Thank you.

And are you kidding or wetin? No cause palava for me oo embarassed
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2009
I just want to be rich to prove a point to some idiots that u never look down on someone. By the way marriage issue is 8years from now.so time dey.
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Gabry(f): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2009
What do you mean? Am confuse jor sad
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2009
Some people think u can't pass a certain stage,or believe u can't be somebody.in my school i was know as pc-crasher. Had to prove my worth till i got the pc-guru.think of it like these to some people u'll never be rich and they'll treat you like you have no worth.so like before going to prove them wrong.all of them.
Re: Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: by Gabry(f): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2009
ohhh yes. . . but than ill advise you this. on this earth, you cannot please simply anyone and everyone cause you are only human. after you have proven to them by being rich, what next? will it make you happy untill the day you die? money do not buy happiness. you will be able to know your true friends when you have nothing. those whom will appreciate you when you have nothing are your true friends. No one else.

i would rather keep to an average life. just enough. . . cause ive seen many people whom made a huge fool out of theirselve when they have money. . . it changes them and its not them anymore. life is like a fake drama since then. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

"go For People In Your League" / Our Mother's Want Us To Keep It Open! / She Set Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.