Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall (1656 Views)

Funny Memes About Exam Invigilators Almost Everyone Can Relate With / Types Of Invigilators (photos) / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by tegak10: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
1. The ones who will praise the first student to submit
his booklet making every other students
look like they know nothing. “Woooooow !!! Do you
mean you have finished?” They will face other
students and say “can see your life oooo?, he finished within an hour, that is a well prepared
student”.

2. The ones who will keep telling you the history of
their lives, how they performed excellently
amongst their peers when they were in college. They
will tell you they were always prepared for any exam & the barely got “C” * if I hear*

3. The ones who will collect your question paper and
go through it. They will ask “why sweating
profusely for these cheap questions? If I were you I
would have finished since *if I hear*

4. The ones forming James Bond in the hall. They will start giving testimonies of how many students
they have caught cheating and have been rusticated
**wetin concern us with that one ?**

5. The ones who will collect your question paper, go
through the questions and shake their heads
pitifully without saying anything.

6. The ones who will glance at your answer booklet
and they will ask why your booklet is blank.
“Didn’t you read for this exam ?” **Abeg swerve
go left jor**

7. The ones who will never accept your apology if you
are caught cheating. The moment you are caught cheating, just hurriedly obtain the next
available Jamb form.

8. The ones who are very sensitive: Try communicate
with any student and they will change your seat, you
keep wondering how smart they really are to have
noticed you.

9. The ones who are very gentle and friendly. Thirty
minutes into the exams they are already sleeping. The
moment you are making noise, they will wake up,
walk around and return back to
their seat. Before you know it they will sleep off.

10. The ones who will force you to submit even if you still have an hour left. They will tell you
“what are you still writing when all your mates have
submitted?”
Which of them annoy you the most?
Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by Fabdedon(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin grin true talk joor
Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by OgeLag(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jut
Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by redvektor(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Front page material
Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by hippyj(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
I dey come
Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by NervousErection(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice one.
More;
- the ones who seem to stare at you and you alone for the duration of the exam
- the ones who will go 'Sssshhh' at random intervals, regardless of the noise levels.
- the ones who hide at one corner of the exam room. You will never know they are still around until you decide to talk or make some moves, you will just see them at your back

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
1,2 & 4.
Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by aboyaji(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
The ones who are only after the bribe. No time to stay and caution students
Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by Astutechris(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lolz so true. But you didn't mention the one that annoys me the most:
-The ones that will make announcement from the start of the exam to the end.
Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by Astutechris(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
NervousErection:
Nice one.
More;
- the ones who seem to stare at you and you alone for the duration of the exam
- the ones who will go 'Sssshhh' at random intervals, regardless of the noise levels.
- the ones who hide at one corner of the exam room. You will never know they are still around until you decide to talk or make some moves, you will just see them at your back

#lol grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Invigilators U Meet In The Exam Hall by dela13: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
No one I like for dia oooo.

(1) (Reply)

When One Of Your Ancestors Comes Back As Your Baby photo / Ladies Can You Do This For Your Bestie. Guys Would You Do This If Your Boo Asked / 13 Stages Of Salary Acceptance Every Nigerian Youth Goes Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.