Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,582 members, 7,975,279 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) (1016 Views)

Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) / 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Really boring evening am having. So ladies, get the boys checking your profile and sending you emails. Bdw, has anyone's email ever been replied? Or am I so unattractive not to get any reply?
Well guys, view the profiles as the drop there numbers.
Re: Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
Really boring evening am having. So ladies, get the boys checking your profile and sending you emails. Bdw, has anyone's email ever been replied? Or am I so unattractive not to get any reply?
what are u saying? undecided
smoothpapuzy:
what are u saying?
Re: Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
madness everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) by blackmartial(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Shey na by force to post something?
Re: Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
smoothpapuzy:

Re: Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
madness everywhere!

Hey am not mad. Was having problems uploading!.

(1) (Reply)

Money And Relationship S In The 21st Century / Men, Treat Your Woman How You Want Your Woman To Treat You / Help Me On How To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.