Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,742 members, 7,941,816 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. (1139 Views)

This Mystery Happened In My Area .. I Think It Is A Kind Of Religious Joke / How Pogba Transfer Happened In 10 Pictures / Something Shocking and hilarious Happened In Imo State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Just this morning, I read that the shooter of church members during a bible study program in the US has been caught. I was then wondering what would happened if a similar scenario plays out in Nigeria. What would have been the reactions of people and groups. Stated below are their reactions in my opinion:

Absolute News: A man kills 9 members of a bible study group in Lagos. The church is a "tribe A" tradition church

NTA's NEWS: Only 4 people died.

The police: we are on top of the issue.

Nigerian bloggers: the shooter was purported by eye witnesses to have horns.

Nairaland's PDP supporters: Where's that dullard?

Tribe A ethnic militia: we want out of this country. Why are we always persecuted?

Nairaland's ethnic bigots of tribe A: that killer must be from tribe B.

CAN: A Muslim must have done this. We declare a 1-week fasting and prayer to prevent a future occurrence.

Muslim clerics: no true Muslim can do this. Remember Islam is a religion of "peace".

Pastor Adeboye: [on Facebook] click 'like' to rebuke a shooting against you or your loved ones.

Pastor kumuyi: this is a sign of the end times.

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "How I predicted the shooting of Christians in a church."

Native Doctors be like: it happened because they desecrated a shrine. -- added by Tocheagle

[ONE MONTH AFTER]

Police : we present to you the shooter of those 9 christians.

The "shooter": [beaten badly] dem say make I say na me do am.

The shooter: [sipping Zobo while reading a newspaper] F00ls!

Nairalanders: [what would you have said?]

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by Emmanuel247(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
HahahahahahA

So many will not understand your Joke tho

1 Like

Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Who ever says words can't hurt you has never got hit in the face with a dictionary!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by jaywatt(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
this jus made my day...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by Tocheagle(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Native Doctors be like: it happened because they desecrated a shrine

1 Like

Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lmao! As sad as the story is, this is really funny, mainly 'cause it's true. FP material!
Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by jerflakes(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin

Epic. Fact.

grin

1 Like

Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
lalasticlala, please let more people read this thread.
Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by menesheh(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

Pastor Adeboye: [on Facebook] click 'like' to rebuke a shooting against you or your loved ones.
Pastor kumuyi: this is a sign of the end times.
Prophet T.B. Joshua: "How I predicted the shooting of Christians in a church.

grin grin

Trail and error predictions.

The game
- "predict 100 different events or things, surely 1 must come to pass"

- " amongst 1000 people prayed on, at least 2 must be free from their problems of which if not prayed on, will still get free from the various aliments"

by the time you know it, then the predictor is a great and awesome man of god. God uses him to perform miracles and wonders.
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by Babe2sure(f): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Op, you are good!

I as a nairalander would have said:

RIP to the dead. May we not experience such calamity.
I pray the shooter is found and made to face the law.(In Naija, the shooter will still be walking free).

1 Like

Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by kekakuz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
the tb Joshua one is funny
Re: If The Recent US Shooting Had Happened In Nigeria. by dela13: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op.... U r not far from the truth.... More eggs to ur Indomie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Attend A Church Like This? / Crack Your Brains / Nigerians Can Pull A Stunt Anywhere ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.