Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture (9857 Views)

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A / The Immortal Biafran Picture That I Craved For... / Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by cocoduck: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2015
for those yor0ba phoolish dirty fat pigs, ikwere is Biafran hardcore, ie, look at the Nyesom wike example, not only Ikwerre even the ibibio, and other s like the igala are calling in to Radio Biafra and pouring out their hearts full of support, for example one called from Ugwuocha the other day and lambasted Ateke tom, calling him an illiterate and the guy is a full Izon man and he is a hardcore Biafran! Yor0ba go to hell with UR one Nigeria.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by cocoduck: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Bod bless Nnamdi Kanu for opening our eyes, is it the abandoned property saga, he already begged us to forgive and forget those ones, as for me they are my brothers and I will run to their help whenever it is possible for me, but I will never forgive Nigeria for their heinous crimes against us.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by HopeAtHand: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2015
EzePromoe:

Just by this single statement, you've sold yourself out. You've proven to be an impostor. I don't really blame you, it is some myopic Igbos who keep on insulting Ikwerres because of a faceless forum rant. Seriously I'm really disappointed in the Igbos that have abused their brothers because of a masquerade. Some people cannot investigate at all. So sad.

pazienza:

Well I knew he wasn't Ikwerre, but I was hoping that real Ikwerre people like you and Decleff will surface more often and debunk his lies, and then dissociate Ikwerre people from his rants, but you lots chose to ignore him while he keeps taking hits at the Igbo nation , hiding behind the Ikwerre banner, So.....

Promoe, you can only fool yourself if you think you are Ikwerre..you once claimed your dad comes from Igwuruta, then later you claimed your dad is from Anambra but your mum is from Igwuruta...Hehehehehe...i think its normal to love Ikwerreland..

If you want to know my community..stop at Whimpy jnctn, take a cab to Iwofe jetty after COE(IAUE), board a boat into Ogbakiri..I will kindly receive you..But if you arent coming to inquire for yourselves, then accept the fact and STFU.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2015
cocoduck:
for those yor0ba phoolish dirty fat pigs, ikwere is Biafran hardcore, ie, look at the Nyesom wike example, not only Ikwerre even the ibibio, and other s like the igala are calling in to Radio Biafra and pouring out their hearts full of support, for example one called from Ugwuocha the other day and lambasted Ateke tom, calling him an illiterate and the guy is a full Izon man and he is a hardcore Biafran! Yor0ba go to hell with UR one Nigeria.

Don't mind them. They are very poisonous and deceitful people by nature...come to Calabar and see how we analyze them here! All Biafra threads they have opened are opened to divide SS and SE; not knowing that both regions are now united to the core than ever before.

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by oluspencer(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Biafra struggles will start on radio Bifra and end up on Nairaland. I still wonder why some mumu slowpoke who failed in apprenticeship in lagos or kaduna ran home 2 be shouting Biafra, abi money hungry fine yellow that's has been banged left ard b4 travel back home will be saying lagos is bad... O boy ur broda's who are making it in lagos are busy 2 looking 4 more. Andy uba deceived u. Capital oil is making a lot of lagos money. Phyno likes yoruba die!, E money crew are not ready to distroy their lekki property (their water are property) na biafra Kanu dey deceive una now.... Work hard 2 be succesful Mr oponu.

DankemzI:
I see a war coming
Have you listened to that song by Eva? If you don't please do!

Buhari approved a Yoruba man to Bomb Calabar We are watching!
Just like Obasanjo wiped out a community in Bayelsa we are watching
Calabar now is more terrorized than the Northeast as a whole? We are watching!!

F.G wants to site a nuclear plant in Itu in Akwa Ibom Why don't they site a refinery? Site a sea port? Site factory?
Ok na Nuclear plant na Southside surepass nko ntoro
I bet if it was a good facility that will boost the local economy or employ locals. It would have been sited in Lagos or Kaduna then the raw materials piped or transferred from South South!

Dogo Yaro we are enlightened and exposed unlike Briafran time that we fought our brothers, now we'll join forces and declare all out war on Nigeria watch out
Alliance you're forming with G7 you think that blocked will work again MBA
Russians and the East are eyeing us!

https://www.nairaland.com/2391358/biafran-national-anthem#34936038
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Promoe, you can only fool yourself if you think you are Ikwerre..you once claimed your dad comes from Igwuruta, then later you claimed your dad is from Anambra but your mum is from Igwuruta...Hehehehehe...i think its normal to love Ikwerreland..

If you want to know my community..stop at Whimpy jnctn, take a cab to Iwofe jetty after COE(IAUE), board a boat into Ogbakiri..I will kindly receive you..But if you arent coming to inquire for yourselves, then accept the fact and STFU.
ogogoro man, so you are from ogbakiri the center of Ikwerre violence and cultism. I doubt if you live in ogbakiri. I'm beginning to doubt you are ikwerre. You are now beginning to smell like a yoruba fraud
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by HopeAtHand: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ogogoro man, so you are from ogbakiri the center of Ikwerre violence and cultism. I doubt if you live in ogbakiri. I'm beginning to doubt you are ikwerre. You are now beginning to smell like a yoruba fraud

Freeglobe, hmmmmm..

If you want it from me, go straight to the point. grin

Igbo ladies are bold and say their mind easily, i will consider you becos ure a fellow NLander. grin cheesy

After we do the do, i will show you the diff btwn reading and comprehension..it is one thing to read and another to comprehend.

I said i will show them my community because they doubt i am Ikwerre..be assured i reside in PH, so its same city we reside..
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by after1: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

Ikwerre should form Ikwerre nation
[/s]

Shameless animal, Are you ready today or will run again. M.oronic dingbat
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by FreeGlobe(f): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Shameless animal, Are you ready today or will run again. M.oronic dingbat
hahahahaha pained yoruba homosexual vulture, I thought I murdered you yesterday. You are here again to get your ewedu head slapped? Please go somewhere else, I'm busy today,
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by after1: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

hahahahaha pained yoruba homosexual vulture, I thought I murdered you yesterday. You are here again to get your ewedu head slapped? Please go somewhere else, I'm busy today,
[/s]

Buhahaha You mean you murdered you mother? You ran away like a cursed dog and i was really mad. Why will you start what you cant finish, i promise to make nairaland hell for you which i will do. Be bold and stop running away like ojuiku. Cursed animal.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by FreeGlobe(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Buhahaha You mean you murdered you mother? You ran away like a cursed dog and i was really mad. Why will you start what you cant finish, i promise to make nairaland hell for you which i will do. Be bold and stop running away like ojuiku. Cursed animal.
ewedu boy, I'm done with you, atleast for now.... tongue

Just for you to know this will be my last response to until further notice. Until then you can keep following me around on the forum. Make sure you watch my back pig. I believe you have been served! Moving on
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by after1: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

ewedu boy, I'm done with you, atleast for now.... tongue

Just for you to know this will be my last response to until further notice. Until then you can keep following me around on the forum. Make sure you watch my back pig. I believe you have been served! Moving on
[/s]

The b.astard coward is running away, Amadioha kill you there. Old senile fool running scam on nairaland like a lady. You were shamed and disgraced yesterday, you ran away like the coward you are and now resurface today using another excuse. You are a shame to all cursed animals like you. Spits on your bald head.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by leeanthon2: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2015
pazienza:
Well, the labours of our Heroes( Biafran Heroes) past, must never be in vain. Biafra must be established, Achebe knew this, stirring the Biafra consciousness in every Igboman on Earth was his last gift to the Igbo nation.

Those of us still alive must maintain the momentum, until we reach the critical mass needed to establish an Igbo republic, a real nation we all can be proud to call home.

May heaven bless all lovers of freedom, and may hell consume those that thrive in forceful co existence! Isee!

"There was a country"
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by icekream(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2015
Pity for the tomorrow
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by icekream(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
cocoduck:
And u'll claim u have brain
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by EzePromoe: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Right from time, I've always affirmed my duality as to anyone who asks. Somebody said when I was teaching Igbo on this forum, that my Igbo was so 'Anambra' to the core. He even guessed correctly my dialect, and I told him plainly that I am from Nnobi by maternity as much as I am from Igwuruta by paternity. But you see, I've travelled and as learned as I am, you won't expect me to have that common African mentality that your maternity has nothing to do with your bloodline. Ask me even tomorrow I'll tell you that I'm from these two places. I have nothing to hide, I'm not some kind of faceless rat on the forum.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by HopeAtHand: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=EzePromoe post=34952861][/quote]

I see your mum and Her people have indoctrinated you..i think you should leave Ikwerreland for good and settle in Anambra..Your types wouldn't be missed by the true Dielis of Iwheronha...please take Uche Okwukwu along.

Mothers usually have an influence on Sissy sons..its a shame ure one of them.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
One Nigeria...
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by citizenY(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Masterclass32:
But why has Richard Branson taken to talking about Biafra? At a time the Biafra awareness is growing exponentially and parts of calabar are being bombed? And to think that this was the same war the west tried to sweep under the carpet undecided undecided

He is a businessman..... new segment..... either as a security consultant, arms dealer ..... abi he wants to offer spaceships for ferrying containers to the moon when the next Alaba is established there.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by EzePromoe: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why do you keep doing this to yourself. Anytime it seems like I want to let you be, you will still pour your ignorance on my face. I'm going to bust your goof from these post. After today, you will find another ethnic identity to lay claim of. Here are they, numbered in brackets;
HopeAtHand:

I see your mum and Her people have indoctrinated you..i think you should leave Ikwerreland for good and settle in Anambra..Your types wouldn't be missed by the true Dielis of 1.) Iwheronha ...please take Uche Okwukwu along.

Mothers usually have an influence on Sissy sons..its a shame ure one of them.
1.) IwheRONha indeed. You think this is Yoruba phonetics where 'n' is added after every vowel. Chai, I'm sure you've never heard that word in your life until I used it last time I conversed with you and bigfrancis21 gave the translation.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by bigfrancis21: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
EzePromoe:
Why do you keep doing this to yourself. Anytime it seems like I want to let you be, you will still pour your ignorance on my face. I'm going to bust your goof from these post. After today, you will find another ethnic identity to lay claim of. Here are they, numbered in brackets;

1.) IwheRONha indeed. You think this is Yoruba phonetics where 'n' is added after every vowel. Chai, I'm sure you've never heard that word in your life until I used it last time I conversed with you and bigfrancis21 gave the translation.

Iwheruoha...which when properly translated becomes iheruoha or iferuoha - such pure Igbo sounding word with meaning. Notice the Ikwerre equivalent of 'wh' for 'h' or 'f'. For example, 'ofor' becomes 'owho' in Ikwerre.

He wants to twist the word as much as possible jjust so that it doesn't sound as Igbo as it gets.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by vanunu: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari is uniting the old eastern region.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
when ll you guys learn to ignore yoruba boys masquerading as south south peeps to drive a wedge in the new found south south/ southeast alliance. ..

Ikwerreboy and co
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
pazienza:
Btw, you are not needed by the Igbo nation, it's only your wish that you be needed, but sadly for you, you are not needed.

We didn't need you to achieve this http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/enugu-makes-history-joins-worlds-100-resilient-cities/

Neither did we need you to achieve this https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

But if believing that the Igboman needs you lots make you lot happy, then by all means keep believing.

most Igbomen have a soft spot for Ikwerre people, so if believing that your big brothers need you makes you happy, then I don't see anything wrong with that.
*grins*

that boy u re responding to is not ikwerre. .he is the the same guy as Ikwerreboy. hopeathand . he is yoruba. please don't insult d ikwerre because you do so u re helping hom achieve his aim in nairaland. ..

his mission is to drive a wedge in the new found south south / southeast alliance. ..

peace..
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
EzePromoe:

Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
EzePromoe:

this is technical knock out. .
the dude ran
I think he must ve enrolled to be taught how to write ikwerre language by now..

ezepromoe thank u for busting his yoruba ass. nnewi boy speaking. .

the way the Yoruba construct thr sentence always give them up. but they don't kno dis...
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by HopeAtHand: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
patmaine:

that boy u re responding to is not ikwerre. .he is the the same guy as Ikwerreboy. hopeathand . he is yoruba. please don't insult d ikwerre because you do so u re helping hom achieve his aim in nairaland. ..

his mission is to drive a wedge in the new found south south / southeast alliance. ..

peace..

Another day, another psycho.

Please Mr, how can you proove i'm not Ikwerre but Yoruba...please back your claims with proof or STFU..NL is filled with peeps who are really sick in the head

And BTW, why out of Over 250 ethnic groups/tribes in Nigeria did you pick Yoruba as my tribe..are they competing with Igbos for anything?? A yorubaman doesn't even have common boundary with you, and they didnt field any presidential candidate in the last elections, soo why the obsession..they didnt withold your buildings like the Ikwerres and Ijaws so what do they owe you...just asking though.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Another day, another psycho.

Please Mr, how can you proove i'm not Ikwerre but Yoruba...please back your claims with proof or STFU..NL is filled with peeps who are really sick in the head

And BTW, why out of Over 250 ethnic groups/tribes in Nigeria did you pick Yoruba as my tribe..are they competing with Igbos for anything?? A yorubaman doesn't even have common boundary with you, and they didnt field any presidential candidate in the last elections, soo why the obsession..they didnt withold your buildings like the Ikwerres and Ijaws so what do they owe you...just asking though.

you are intelligent by half
the fact that you choose to defend the yorubadd still give u up..how many lines to defend a tribe u re not from ..ur mumu no get square root. ,
shut it. mumu. u re yorubadd. ..

go meet ezepromoe the guy gave u tko. stop claiming ikwerre. try urhobo
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by HopeAtHand: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
patmaine:

you are intelligent by half
the fact that you choose to defend the yorubadd still give u up..how many lines to defend a tribe u re not from ..ur mumu no get square root. ,
shut it. mumu. u re yorubadd. ..

go meet ezepromoe the guy gave u tko. stop claiming ikwerre. try urhobo

Many lines to defend them because you lot want to turn peaceful people hostile.

Eze promoe is an Igbo guy to the fullest, he has absolutely nothing on me.He just whining over spellings forgetting that Ikwere is also spelt Ikwerre.
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Many lines to defend them because you lot want to turn peaceful people hostile.

Eze promoe is an Igbo guy to the fullest, he has absolutely nothing on me.He just whining over spellings forgetting that Ikwere is also spelt Ikwerre.

still defending yorubadd
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by mmelikam3: 1:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Biafra must Come this year because Buhari started it first by bombing calaber...have you ever heard that calaber person killed a fly?? what about Bokoharam?? Buhari started it first.. they must be a reply from biafran...
Re: Tweet Reactions To Richard Branson's "Biafran" Picture by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 22, 2015
American and Russians will justice use your land fight proxy war...you loose at end of thé day...say no to seccesion by war....a Word Is enough for thé wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo / I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate / Bakassi Indigenes Reject Cameroon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.