Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,722 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

Wike Sets Up Panel To Probe amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sets Up Panel To Probe amaechi (404 Views)

Senate To Probe Amaechi / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Sets Up Panel To Probe amaechi by stanleychimezie(f): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State on Friday inaugurated a seven-man Judicial Commission of Inquiry to investigate the immediate past administration of Mr. Chibuike Amaechi. Wike said at the inauguration that the probe was in conformity with section 2 (1) of the Commission of Inquiry Law of Rivers State. He charged the […]‬

Read more of this post‬>http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/wike-sets-up-panel-to-probe-amaechi/
Re: Wike Sets Up Panel To Probe amaechi by phabuloz(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Will this their rivalry ever stop? To me this is just an act to falsify facts about the past governor
Re: Wike Sets Up Panel To Probe amaechi by Mogidi: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good development, jail the rascal.
Re: Wike Sets Up Panel To Probe amaechi by ArchEnemy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Good development, jail the rascal.
phabuloz:
Will this their rivalry ever stop? To me this is just an act to falsify facts about the past governor
Let the debate continue
Re: Wike Sets Up Panel To Probe amaechi by Alphaoscar: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wike should continue and whoever is found wanting should face the music so far the process is fair.
Re: Wike Sets Up Panel To Probe amaechi by ronald4lif(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
It's a welcome development. We can call it witch hunting or whatever but any move to probe all past administrations at the state and federal level is commendable and acceptable to the impoverished Nigerian masses whose common patrimony these bandits and their goons launder and keep squandering.

When they start probing themselves it would dawn on any incumbent's governments that they would be compelled to give account of their stewardship while in office. Whatever Amaechi and his cohorts stole must be recovered by Wike and returned to the coffers of Rivers state, untouched. I do hope however, that the loud-mouthed Wike is aware that the next government would equally probe him when he leaves office. It's no more business as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Blame Pdp,jonathan And His Ministers For Nigeria's Current State / I Did Not Pay Myself #720m Allowances-fayose / Bank Robbery Ongoing In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.