Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,509 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) (33266 Views)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2015
cunning fox!
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by easystudy101: 2:06am On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
I'm here so....

I said I admire Fulani men.
This man is Yoruba Fulani.

What the heck is Yoruba fulani

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by islandmoon: 2:25am On Jun 20, 2015
Saraki will end up like Dimeji Bankole.
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by lafex: 2:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Damalex4luv:

'A special adviser' you wan go disgrace the man on a national scene
if spelling of adviser is the qualification for appointment then you would have been a minister by now. You better go and hug transformer and kill yourself because of me
Enemy of progress.
Mtchwwwwww
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by EGUNSOLA14: 3:29am On Jun 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
He arrived Kwara today most probably for the Ramadan .

More pics here > http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/06/photos-massive-crowd-welcome-saraki-and.html

cc:lalasticlala

Photos below :
a Stong Man Must Be Selebrated.
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by kwaraguy(m): 5:38am On Jun 20, 2015
Slidoo:
Everybody is celebrating success... Daura people are celebrating Buhari and Kwara people are celebrating Saraki.... My people must celebrate me Insha Allah..
Ameen. You think like my mother, she finds a prayer point in almost every occurrence she sees. May Allah bless us so we can take good care of our mothers. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ekunnusi: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Nigerians should know when to praise a honourable person and when to disgrace a betrayal. A betrayal is still a betrayal even when he gives Amala to all the Amala - hungry people.
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Abeyjide: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2015
what a beainless people.he used kwara state may allocation to bribe senators to become senate president and see mumu people jubilating.i saw some muslim people cursing him becouse the state goverment has not paid may salary and no money for ramadan.
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ighodalonosa(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2015
labamo07:
Senator Bukola Odale Saraki, hmmmmmm. We are watching

SAI SARAKI
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ighodalonosa(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Abeyjide:
what a beainless people.he used kwara state may allocation to bribe senators to become senate president and see mumu people jubilating.i saw some muslim people cursing him becouse the state goverment has not paid may salary and no money for ramadan.

SAI SARAKI
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2015
lafex:
if spelling of adviser is the qualification for appointment then you would have been a miniter by now. You better go and hug transformer and kill yourself because of me
Enemy of progress.
Mtchwwwwww
Pele ooo Mr miniter
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by goodgate: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
I'm here so....

I said I admire Fulani men.
This man is Yoruba Fulani.
He is a full blood yoruba man, they are originally from Ondo Town. His grand father migrated to ilorin,his own mother is also from Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by 9cbaby(f): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2015
ghanaman5050:
Amala people
oponu
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by blackrules1(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Hey! Do not be deceived.

Many here are not happy with his emergence.

His father is forever loved; seeing him (the son) kinda brings back memories of his late father's philanthropic deeds to us.
And that's the reason for the few followers he has today.

GOD bless Ilorin emirate.

e n lé faa !
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2015
nerodenero:
The way people run after these polithiefcians really baffles me. I only respect people that have directly imparted positively in the lives of ordinary Nigerians than all these shenanigans.

paid crowd
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2015
The people are like dancing n singing, kabo se dada lode, ati nreti re!
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Although he's from my State. But I'll never be part of the people that'll celebrate such victory. If only he had played it out the right way.

Saraki, you dissapointed me and some fellow kwarans. All the same, good governance is all we ask. angry
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by lafex: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Pele ooo Mr miniter
oolo parae ti o ba nka e lara ko sope omomo
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by labamo07(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

For those who don't know the meaning of Odale, it means betrayal.

By the way, his mom is one FOINE woman, who happens to come from my place.
Thank you jare. Ma'am so you are from the same town? I don catch you
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
He arrived Kwara today most probably for the Ramadan .

More pics here > http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/06/photos-massive-crowd-welcome-saraki-and.html

cc:lalasticlala

Photos below :
I am imagining the number of sycophants in the crowd. As Nigeria's senate president, I suspect he has rushed in to rush out. All the same, it is still early days.
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2015
labamo07:

Thank you jare. Ma'am so you are from the same town? I don catch you

Catch me FIRE!

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
abeg is dis man a fulani man or a yoruba man or a Yorulani? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Loses International Appointment As Ambassador-at-Large of IHRC / Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.