Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy (722 Views)

Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy by starlight101(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Im a lady of 23years
dating a guy of 26years. We trusted each
other though we used to have our ups and
downs sometimes. A few weeks ago i found
strange comments on his fb status then i
suspected that something is going on and
didn't ask him. Some few days ago i visited
him in his house then while we were looking at
pics on his phone the very same girl i
suspected he is dating sent him a whatsapp
message telling him she is now home but he
quickly closed that. Still i didn't utter a word
about it. When i get home i decided to use my
brothers account and warn the girl about my
bf but late at night my bf texted me and asked
if im going behind his back. He denied being
inlove with the girl yet he's lying. He even
took her side which got me angry then i
dumped him. After some few days he asked to
talk but i was still angry and rejected him...
Now i want him back but he is throwing me
away, don't know what to do because i didn't
confront him to save our relationship. I love
him. Advise please good people.
Re: Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy by tpiadotcom: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
just don't take music videos too seriously. . . . . . .

and get another guy or become the girl's best friend.
Re: Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy by Chidonc(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bros u be GAY, hw u go say u are a girl and ur handle na MAN

1 Like

Re: Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy by raayah(f): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Move on girl!!!

It was a little bit wrong of you to stalk this girl and message her.

But what is done is done.

Apologize to your boyfriend, if he doesnt take you back, learn from your actions and move on.
Re: Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Viewing his conversations on a social network is a suicide mission.. You are not jealous.. You are just trying to set it straight.. Beg him, if he didnt accept you.. Move on.. But make sure he really do not want you anymore coz he can also pretend he do not.. It is a matter of manly pride
Re: Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Op y do u have to copy and paste
Re: Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy by luuvee(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2015
My dear you don't have any concrete evidence against this guy, you said you saw his post on a social network buh u didn't give us any hint about wah he said on d post so one wud have a fact against him. Dat aside, you saw his chat with d said girl ur suspecting he's seein tellin him dat she's home still not a concrete evidence becasue d fact dat u guys are in a relationship doesn't mean dat you can't keep friends from opposite sex. Relationship is not bondage there's room for flexibility so my advice is go and apposlogise to him but if he doesn't wanna accept u bak den my dear let him be. Move on with ur life, I know its gonna be quite difficult but you don't wanna get stuck trust me. Look for other interesting things to keep your mind occupied. Try goin out on a date with other toasters and admirers and live ur life like its golden. Am sure if he sees dat you ve moved on he will. Become jealous and wuld want you bak dats how men behave sometimes untill they see another guy hovering around their gal they won't know her worth. GUd luck to you dear..#YOLO#
Re: Help She Lost Her Man Out Of Jeolousy by swimcash(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
guy, b4 i mk any comment, confess say u b dude

(1) (Reply)

Penis Tinz / What Not To Do In A New Relationship (don't Lose Yourself) / #beingfemaleinnigeria#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.