Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body (23408 Views)

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival / Charlie Boy Holding A Graven Skull In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by Pauloot(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2015
I wonder y dis set of people (denrele and charlyboy) are still living among human then talk of staying in a city with normal people! #OddHumans
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by felifeli: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2015
afoclepe2015:
Abuja – Nigeria’s all time showbiz star, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa, popularly known as Charlie Boy, on Friday, said smoking and drinking were not part of his lifestyle.

Charlie Boy, who is 64 years old on Friday, said this in interview in Abuja.

The maverick, who spoke on his lifestyle said “I don’t drink, I don’t smoke and I don’t abuse my body.

“I also engage in regular bodily exercise and this keeps me smart and healthy.

“I know that this may be hard for some persons to believe, but one does not need those things to aspire as an artiste.

“I stopped drinking and smoking so many years ago.

“My father never smoked nor drink and he lived very healthy for well over 90 years, and that is how I planned to live.’’

Charlie Boy said that abstinence from alcohol and other abusive substances was the secret to his fitness.

He explained further that being focused, resilient and disciplined were among the attributes that kept him over the years amidst constant criticisms.

“It is my focus, determination and discipline that has kept me this far.

“I believe that things should be done in the new way and people should break away from the primitive ways of doing things.

“And I always stand for what I believe.

“Trying to impress others and the pressure of paying attention to peoples’ opinion are some of the things that breakdown people very early in life.

“I am not under any pressure, so I look very strong and younger than my age.’’

Charlie is known for his preferences for make-up, braided hairstyles, tattoos, heavy jewelleries and piercings. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/charlie-boy-64-says-i-dont-smoke-drink-nor-abuse-my-body-2/
Cc lalasticlala

What about drugs ? Cocaine , Igbo etc. Those ones are ok with you abi?
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by Lasgidy1(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Mister2:
Space booker, how market?
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by subbieD(f): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Story that touches the heart... undecided
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by kellytrips: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Story for the devils not judging though
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by niggi4life(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2015
oluwadanie1:
Thats true, i believe him just as i believe my grandmother is a virgin...

Is it not this same charlie boy that was disvirgined at 12years and contacted his 1st STD at this same age??

Mtcheeeeew....yeye dy smell
were u born then? Or na u give am d STD? Una go just dey yarn wetin una no know. Mscheeeeew
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by oluwadanie1(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2015
niggi4life:
were u born then? Or na u give am d STD? Una go just dey yarn wetin una no know. Mscheeeeew

keep shut nigga, maybe you should google it and stop ranting.

Is it not through the media you know some things that happened even when you were not born??

Please...
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by jascon1(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2015
obaataaokpaewu:
Bit all those body piercing are body abuse nah undecided
abi oooo
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by eliwa47(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2015
Area father fun ra e! Charlie man, no be boy any longer ooo. agba ti de.
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2015
@ 64 he is stil behaving like a boy, he is evn older than my dad & yet!
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by Oyindaberry(f): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
Denrele's role model...
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by oluwasegun007(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2015
afoclepe2015:
Abuja – Nigeria’s all time showbiz star, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa, popularly known as Charlie Boy, on Friday, said smoking and drinking were not part of his lifestyle.

Charlie Boy, who is 64 years old on Friday, said this in interview in Abuja.

The maverick, who spoke on his lifestyle said “I don’t drink, I don’t smoke and I don’t abuse my body.

“I also engage in regular bodily exercise and this keeps me smart and healthy.

“I know that this may be hard for some persons to believe, but one does not need those things to aspire as an artiste.

“I stopped drinking and smoking so many years ago.

“My father never smoked nor drink and he lived very healthy for well over 90 years, and that is how I planned to live.’’

Charlie Boy said that abstinence from alcohol and other abusive substances was the secret to his fitness.

He explained further that being focused, resilient and disciplined were among the attributes that kept him over the years amidst constant criticisms.

“It is my focus, determination and discipline that has kept me this far.

“I believe that things should be done in the new way and people should break away from the primitive ways of doing things.

“And I always stand for what I believe.

“Trying to impress others and the pressure of paying attention to peoples’ opinion are some of the things that breakdown people very early in life.

“I am not under any pressure, so I look very strong and younger than my age.’’

Charlie is known for his preferences for make-up, braided hairstyles, tattoos, heavy jewelleries and piercings. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/charlie-boy-64-says-i-dont-smoke-drink-nor-abuse-my-body-2/
Cc lalasticlala
drinking: I believe you
smoking: I believe you
abuse of body: haba! even d old opita will not believe you on that one..........because of dis TATTOOs
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Charlie boy, you resemble your master for Hell
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by doreenvee(f): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2015
Thinking of what their grandchildren will think of them
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by silentkeny: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Gbam!! I trust charlie oooooo... Man of God
Re: Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body by Revolva(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
may be true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour's Manager Benjamin Omesiete Weds Fiancée In Anambra / Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' / Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.