Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,727 members, 7,935,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike (24504 Views)

PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching / President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are really a big fool,2.6 in 1985 was stolen,do u knw how much it was then?Even the 20b is mere speculation!
mere speculatIon? Oloshi! What of police pension fund? Iimmigration scam?
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
ahaika23:
please what State are you from? kindly be truthful!
I'm an igbo man from enugu, Rivers is being ruled by touts, cultist, millitants. PEJ!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by kuchikau: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari is too senseless to think in your direction mr wike..
I miss GEJ
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by kuchikau: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Illiterate Buhari...foolish president
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
adioolayi:

Special greetings to your mother who committed no crime in bearing the pains she went through and giving birth to you alive without the evil thought of flushing you out immaturely...She won't be abused for your crime...besides I was brought up never to insult elders.
To you ediot, who have chosen this path of destruction...may you be cursed and remain cursed...Unless you tender apology for insulting someone's mother.
the apology is in your father's anus, go get it there
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Max24: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
uncle005:
One Mumu has escape psychiatry hospital.
Am not surprised about ur response. Its typical of Ameachi and his supporters. No intelligent engagement but abuses like Ameachi. Toutish tendencies. Anyway that will not stop Wike probing Ameachi, kotinu the rant.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by otijah(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sulaimon01:

South East
yes
That means the change is for north west alone
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Sulaimon01(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
otijah:
yes That means the change is for north west alone
Funny enough am from d South West
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by otijah(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sulaimon01:

Funny enough am from d South West
well I think the change is specifically for u guys, we south south nd south east have no profit sharing in the CHANGE
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Sulaimon01(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
otijah:
well I think the change is specifically for u guys, we south south nd south east have no profit sharing in the CHANGE

Not to worry bro, Help's On The Way!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Justinah4real(f): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I laff in west germany
Amaechi must be a master. Already with the fat salarys paid to these more than 13200 ghost teachers, they are set to appear and testify before the election tribunal, that Nwikes election did not follow due process.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by sorom4: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Obipat:
ode keep quIet, GEJ is d most corrupt. Compare $2.6 of GMB to GEJ's$ 20b
Ewu! $2.6b then and $20b now na d same thing? Ur brain needs total forma??ing
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by DeGenius3(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2015
If the Former Deputy Governor, Tele Ikuru
is saying that The Administration of
Former Governor Amaechi is corrupt,
wasn't he among the Past Administration
of the Past Government of Rivers State?

Just Asking though.

Meanwhile, Get This FREE Report and
Discover How You Can Earn Double of
Your Current Income Even As An Average
Nigerian Using A Unique Online Business

Here's The Link to The 39 Pages Report
That Will Teach You How:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html

Download This Simple Report Attached Here
to Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal And Make Six-Figure
Income Every Single Income

Click on the Link Below to Download the
Report:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos / Burundi: President Buhari Mourns Nkurunziza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.