Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy (44390 Views)

Former Bank Manager, 3 Others Arraigned For N72 Million Fraud(photo) / Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) / Two Teenagers Arraigned For Raping 12-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by wordbank(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2015
Egwu ndi ara mennn
Carry bottle n'esuye inside d abunna after they drank d beer finish na
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2015
Dani4tech:
Too harsh...the pepper only is en0ugh punishment...why insert a bottle? gr0ss!... undecided
how can u say pepper is a valid punishment for a wife?

Back to topic....when I hear stories like dis, it is so sad, some men are just plain foolish they dont even have good control over their homes. imagine allowing someone else beat ur wife? And he even joined in. Men like this should never marry. The rate at which husband's people interfere in marital issues is just so embarrasing

1 Like

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by bummyla(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
God Please Have Mercy!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by neocortex: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]The wickedness of these South West people know no bounds...thankgod that they are cowards because
If they are as brave as the other tribes of southern nigeria,things would have been far worst than this[/size]

Stop showing yourself as naive and simpleton on public forums, crime is universal and knows no tribal boundary. As long as there is still a human on earth there will always be criminals.
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by luvprince4real(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
A whole tubor king bottle??

Just thinking aloud..
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by kennynelcon(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Evil men do...
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wetin person no go read bikonu?? What has this world turned into?? Wickedness everywhere
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by elijahooo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nawaa O , how can a husband join in beating of his wife and not only beating, I know he's the who's gonna inserted bottle of turbo king to his wife vaginal and pepper,because is a man is possible has that power to hold on her. That man is yeye man he no get shame. Nawaa o
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by biodunid: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sharia?

ECOTERRORS:
If only there is tit for tat then some heinous crimes will be reduced
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Omowalksola(f): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bad news evriwhr...Wicked world!!!
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Neplusultra(f): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

How do u mean ?
Exactly wot i mean! Det are evil! Ha joo njo iru na njo obi!!!
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Neplusultra(f): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

But they ar the most sophisticated.. So they can make it ...but why the woman Toto...

They left the ynash that fart to knock the head
Hehehe! Sofisticasan grin

1 Like

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by tonychristopher: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Neplusultra:
Exactly wot i mean! Det are evil! Ha joo njo iru na njo obi!!!

Hmmmm okwu ha adighi ekwu ya ekwu ...I have learnt to ignore and move on ..esiri ha ike ..majority though not all
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by TruthisOut: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yoruba people sha...
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by hotgunz(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
ediot have you any human sympathy? the news is about a sheer act of wickedness. the victim is traumatized and all you could say us you don't believe it because you there are no pictures. how old are you? what planet are you from? lower animal like you. gerrout
rumors are carry by __________ and accepted by fools like you without confirmin.... Kiss my ass
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Jaideyone(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
hotgunz:
rumors are carry by __________ and accepted by fools like you without confirmin.... Kiss my ass
reta*rd may you a victim of such wickedness and I pray someone will laugh out loud at your predicament. were
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Islie: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ajisafe Solomon and his sister Ajayi Ayomide have been arraigned before an Ikorodu Magistrate court over allegation of wife battering and sodomy.

Just the thought that a woman was also part of the gang of two that did inflict such cruel and barbaric punishment on the wife of his brother makes it appalling and disgusting that she can go to that extent

They need to face such kind if inhumane treatment too
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If only there is tit for tat then some heinous crimes will be reduced
Yes Eye for Eye!
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by raphy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
embarassed this na bad omen
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Ekii(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Olarewajub:
This is serious. Pepper on the birth carnal can make a woman go mad, how true?

Before! Ordinary forgetting to wash your hands after handling pepper and then you to go pee and your peppered hand touches your privates,you will be dancing ajasco until you can find an ointment to sooth it. How much more a deliberate use of pepper in the birth canal itself. That could make you run mad!
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by simonyblues: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Man's heart is filled with evil only a fraction is left for compassion.
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by peeta89(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
This Is inhuman......if I have my way the husband, sister and their so called mother will be killed.

pepper inside a woman's V***na it's sheer wickedness. Pepper in the eyes alone is not beans let alone V***na.

Ladies pls know the kind of husbands u get married to. This days you see useless men stabbing, beating or killing their wives.
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by peeta89(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dani4tech:
Too harsh...the pepper only is en0ugh punishment...why insert a bottle? gr0ss!... undecided
Why must they use pepper in the first place?
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by babeface3: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2015
I been think say picture dey there . who wan read all that wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) / Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.