Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:56 AM

Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense (643 Views)

Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl / Does This Kind Of Girl Really Exist? / Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by lillucky(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2009
every day @ mr johns house the house girl has always been beaten for not laughing or puting any form of happiness to herself
this thing continued for quiet some time untill one day, joy came back from school went into the house removed her school uniform and all of a sudden burst into laugh 4 30mis she was laughing a lone.
every body became afraid and started asking her what what the mater was 4 good 20 mins they were unable to cam her down so they joined her in the laugh. they laughed without knowing the cause finally they held her on the mouth and started asking her her the problem of their laughter
joy:as i was as i was coming back from school they brougt my report card 4 me i i i carried 21 out of 19 and she burst out into laugh again
john: ngozie can you see the can of person you brought in to my house that is making me to laugh without cause smiley

Re: Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by gatarca(m): 4:56am On Mar 08, 2009
you are so bleeped man
Re: Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by krama(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2009
Re: Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by Gabry(f): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2009
Ohhhh!!! Look who's hia?!?! Its Krama Banana Gorilla Godzilla Papaya Shakara! grin grin grin
Re: Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by krama(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hey Gabby! Good to see u are so full of life! Missed your yeye self! grin
Re: Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by Gabry(f): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2009
Am still in a bad mood jor. . . Dont know when will it be gone. I will know after I go to Disney Land sad embarassed
Re: Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by ituen(m): 6:50am On Mar 09, 2009
Baby Gabby,

Na who dey put u for bad mood?

Show me the person jare . . . . make i end im career

@Poster
At least u know how to post. THunmbs up to u
Re: Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by YHUsTLER(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2009
gaby come out of ur bad mood oo
Re: Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by Gabry(f): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2009
ituen:

Baby Gabby,

Na who dey put u for bad mood?

Show me the person jare . . . . make i end im career

Y-HU§TL£R:

gaby come out of ur bad mood oo

Pele oo but I have been in a bad mood since January. And if Im not in a bad mood, Im in a no mood position. Maybe because I dont get people giving me presents this year compared to last year like choc milk and teddy's. . . his yar I dont get any ooo. . . sad
Re: Na Waaaaaoh For This Kind Of Girl Wa No Gfet Sense by romsky: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2009
little lucky has inglish issue from conception

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer's Son / Six Classics In Two Minutes / Pastor Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.