Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,651 members, 7,979,205 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) (755 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love / True Meaning Of St. Valentine's Day: Don't Get It Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) by BluStreak(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2009
I'm in a dilemma. I have 2 women in my life now. One is my ex that we got re-connected after about 6 years. She is one woman that'd give anything for me. I'm her first love and I am well aware of how much she loves me. Since our reunion this January, no day has gone bye without her calling me several times and sending me loads of text messages professing her love and thanking God for answering her prayers to bring me back to her. We broke up (which was my fault) before she left our shores for studies. Within the time we were no more together, she goes in search of me whenever she is in Nigeria on vacation. A few times she's spend 1 or 2 days in my house within those period and we usually do make out; and did I tell you? She confesses its the best times of her life. We dated for 3 years before the breakup. I must add here that I don't feel fire for her as much as she does. But I know she's someone I can live with as she's very pretty and RED HOT.

On the other hand, I have a woman I love so much that I can give my life for her. She means the world to me and I have asked her to marry me but she is dragging her foot. She's never said the word "I LOVE YOU" to me before in the 1yr and 8months of our relationship. The sex is owesome, she makes me happy and guess what? I can give up everything in this whole world for her; that includes my family.

The 2 women are drop dead gorgeous. The first is serving and the second is a working class. Now I seriously want to settle down this year and I have started making move on my ex girl and she is so on top of the world that at last her love has come home to roost.

The question I now want to ask is this:-

WILL YOU RATHER MARRY A WOMAN OR MAN THAT LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND YOU DON'T FEEL MUCH FOR
OR MARRY THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH WHILE HE OR SHE DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME FOR YOU?

The answers I get here will go a long way in helping me make my judgement.

Thank you all my fellow members in anticipation of your honest response.
Re: Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) by webprince(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2009
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
my man, dats d irony of life, we tend 2 love those thats doesnt have any feelings 4 us.
I have no option of advice 4 U on this other than 2 Pray and follow ur heart. U knows best. Mind U there are many things 2 consider when it comes 2 choosing someone U will be SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH!
Re: Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) by bollingjoe(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2009
My guy i think ur first luv is rite one 4 u. Don't build ur castle in d air by goin afta d new lady .be wise
Re: Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) by Rekky(f): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2009
webprince:

hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
my man, dats d irony of life, we tend 2 love those thats doesnt have any feelings 4 us.
I have no option of advice 4 U on this other than 2 Pray and follow ur heart. U knows best. Mind U there are many things 2 consider when it comes 2 choosing someone U will be SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH!

hhhmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

@BlueStreak

Pray well my brother, D Lord will direct u.
Re: Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) by Omolola1(f): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2009
@ poster

go with the first one, afterall she is your first love, and she loves you so much

It is better to go for the one that loves you more than someone that loves you less.

if you go for the second one, it would be a big mistake because she does not love you as much as you love her but if you go for the first one that loves you soooooooooo much, you will grow to love her as much, afterall she is your first.
Re: Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) by BluStreak(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2009
Omolola1:

@ poster

go with the first one, afterall she is your first love, and she loves you so much

It is better to go for the one that loves you more than someone that loves you less.

if you go for the second one, it would be a big mistake because she does not love you as much as you love her but if you go for the first one that loves you soooooooooo much, you will grow to love her as much, afterall she is your first.

Well I didn't say the first girl is my first love. Rather I'm her first love even though I didn't meet her a virgin. I think I agree with you Omolola the problem is I can't seem to get my mind off her (the 2nd girl). She is not leaving either but is not into me to encourage me further.
Re: Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) by Akinagirl(f): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2009
Go for the one that loves you more and more devoted to you. Like someone stated earlier, dont build a castle on air. That is a very dofficult sitation that you are in, I will just advise you to ask God for the right one, study them both, observe them both then make your decision. Do not be hasty in your decsion just becasue you want to get married. Remember marriage is for life so make sure you choose the right person.
Good luck. smiley
Re: Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) by sparta(f): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2009
Go for the first one, you will come to love her with time.
Re: Twisted Faith (who Will You Choose) by Czarskit(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2009
The first one. . . cool

(1) (Reply)

Delicate Love But Expensive. / Who's Better With Flirting Men Or Woman? / Inluv Wit Sumone Younger Than I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.