Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,418 members, 7,978,333 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? (2309 Views)

Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? / There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
oga dont trust that Lady.

I know their type. she just wanna waste the guy's time. They are both matured and can make decision on their own.

if the Lady Is a Virgin, then the guy can adapt if he wish to (,but must confirm she is truly one) but If the Lady no be Virgin, forget am, na scam things
I have told him to revert the relationship to friendship because the relationship is a waste of time.
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by agarawu23(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have told him to revert the relationship to friendship because the relationship is a waste of time.
exactly.
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2015
xynerise:

They should have defined their relationship before now.
Well, I think they are on it now.
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by kasual(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2015
If your guy loves her, he should KEEP HER COMMANDMENTS.
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
Pastors spoiling maps for guys since world war 1.
Tell him not to let the sexless relationship she proposed get into their way, if he loves her, he should conceed to her. As the relationship grows brighter, believe me, she'll give in.

XavierBlue
Don't you think she would bleep him asaply if she loves him
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Complete waste of time to me.

He should equally tell her that his pastor told him he shouldn't spend money on a woman he isn't married to and that such actions is responsible for some of his setbacks in life.

Let's see how the relationship would survive without sex and money exchanging hands. Nonsense!
undecided
She will bow out asaply
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2015
6ty6ix:
All these naija boiz they don't even know what their problem is, they all want to marry virgins but they complain when their lovers refuse to have premarital sex with them..
Gosh, men are to complicated
here *gives her my glasses* read the post again.
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by peeparty(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2015
fink she is being brain wash by the said pastor.
And for the guy if he is truly inlove he will endure till the right time. #compatable#maras.
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]Distance relationship? Gain?

You can hardly think you are gaining anything from a distance relationship especially the man.

What keeps you is the hope that something better will happen in the long run and all your wait will not be a waste.

This lady in question probably is looking into the future with this guy. Like marriage. She may have indulged in pre-marital sex and then the guys may have absconded from the relationship.

Now I think she really wants this one to work and so she doesn't want to give in to sex just easily so it won't be like the past experiences.

Using her pastor to put this story may be a cover up but it's the message that's important.

Now it's not really easy.

For now it doesn't seem like the guy is gaining anything but if he can exercise a little patience he would gain more. If their love is true.

But nobody should be forced or coerced into doing what they don't want do emotionally.

So if he feels like he's not contented with the situation on ground he can quietly part ways.

But in my opinion,,he should be patient.
[/b]
I wouldn't wanna continue if I were him since all his chances of gaining something from the relationship are rooted on "IF"
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
She will bow out asaply

Oh you see. She'll bow out. What a self-centred dimwitted lady who thinks she can only have it her way and a relationship is all about her and her needs. The guy can keep spending his money and seeing to her needs. Whereas, her objective is to be on the receiving end and that's it.

If she can't put up with the relationship when the guy can't spend on her or part ways with his money, she can as well buzz off. Relationship isn't all about sex just like it isn't all about money. It irks me when people feel they're smart. Is she the only one who have a pastor
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
kasual:
If your guy loves her, he should KEEP HER COMMANDMENTS.
And if the girl loves him, she will help him in horninessgringringrin

abi

1 Like

Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't you think she would bleep him asaply if she loves him
love is not sex, it an affectionate feeling you have for someone.
It might take time before that act is done

XavierBlue
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Omotayor123(f): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op the answer is simple..

Marriage #
or he doesn't have the intention of marrying her
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by ayusco85(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
These guys connected online sometime last year and fell inlove. They have been professing love for each other both in words in action since then.

They met offline months ago and I think they really connected well because things have been flowing accordingly since their first date.

The guy is doing business here (ABJ) and the girl is working in Lagos. Problem started three days ago when the guy called her to know when they will meet again. They chatted about different things and she told him at a point that she doesn't want sex in the relationship.

According her, a pastor linked the cause of some the setbacks she's having in life to premarital sex.

This new development didn't go down well with my guy so he came to me for advice.

I told him that I cannot keep a sexless distance relationship, reason being that if I cannot have sex with my gf then I will atleast have her around me for other things.

I also warned him not to allow her to brainwash him with the old manipulative technique of, "If you really love me you would do it".

But I still want to know what you guys think of such relationship.

What Does A Guy In This Relationship Stand To Gain?

Any girl that tells u that she won't ve sex wit u while u both are dating doesn't love u truly. Wen a lady loves u she can gladly give u everythin she has, including her VIRGINITY. So tell ur guy to dodge this bullet.

Last bullet: I don't date girls I meet online. Just ve fun wit dem and brk deir hearts. Thank me later
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Sapphire86(f): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
What else can he gain in this particular relationship.

That's what I wanna know....

I don't know what he would gain Becuz I don't know her and I'm not in his shoes. Who knows maybe d girl can draw him closer to his Maker!
Re: What Could He Possibly Gain From This Relationship? by Charles4075(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op, there are 2 variables here. Either the lady came up with this siphoning skill to milk the guy and make him miserable OR she's being serious and have gone through severe heartbreaks. So in other not to repeat itself again, she decided not to let the cookie outta the jar and see if he's patient and trustworthy to get that cookie. But as you can see, i'm no relationship expert neither am I thinking of going into one now cos it sucks. Trust me. So my advice to him is that he should decide for himself. He should be able to know what he wants in a lady and what he needs from a lady.
Btw op, what harm is there having a no sex relationship?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy And A Lady Be Friends With No String Attached? / 10 Things You Say To Your Man To Appreciate Him. / Pls Is Dis True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.