Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" (1060 Views)

Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) / Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" by tafrica(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Dear Mr President,
I am pretty sure this letter meets you well.

I’ll get right to it.

The campaigns are over
The election has been won
Now you are president
I believe congratulations are in order.

……………….(insert response here)

You are welcome.

Now let’s get down to business

In this business,talk is cheap
Promises have been made, and let’s face it, you can’t keep them all,and not because you don’t want to,but mainly because its humanly impossible to keep all our promises.

My only appeal to you right now,is to do your absolute best,to heal Nigeria,and Nigerians.

No government can be drama or scandal free,but try your best to ensure the scandals and drama are very very very minimal.

On your campaign trail,a promise of change was made, what we need to see now is what type of change was promised, good or bad?

Like I said earlier, I’ll make this letter brief, I believe enough has been said.

In closing I’ll leave you with this, “a man once bitten by a snake,learns never to trust ropes”.

Kind Regards,

Arome Ameh (Chief Priest)

P.S- PLEASE DON'T CALL BOKO HARAM OUR MISGUIDED BROTHERS AGAIN

Posted by Arome Ameh (The Priest) From WordPress for Android.

https://ameharome./2015/06/20/standing-on-the-rock/

Re: A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2015
D bond between Buhari and his children(boko haram) is too strong

1 Like

Re: A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2015
MuhMubRaj:
speak well bro
Re u alrite?
Re: A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" by Chopet(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari and his boiz Boko
Re: A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" by donholy28(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Op. blood is thicker dan water...buhari na their brother so how he go take kill them
Re: A Request For Buhari To Disown And Annihilate "Brothers" by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
the rate at which psychiatric patients are posting here is alarming

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Only Nigerian Legislators Fight Until I Came Up With This Pictures / ABC Of Recalling A Law-maker In Nigeria / Riot In Owerri Over The Demolition Of Illegal Structures By The Imo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.