Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,267 members, 7,943,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Kid Writes Letter To Mourinho To Come Coach Aston Villa....see Wish!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kid Writes Letter To Mourinho To Come Coach Aston Villa....see Wish!!! (551 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Lives In UK Writes After Watching Nigeria Vs Senegal Match / Argentine President Begs Messi To Come Back - Pix / AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Writes Letter To Mourinho To Come Coach Aston Villa....see Wish!!! by 080football(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Dear Mr Mourinho, My name is Jude. I am 6 years old and I support Aston Villa. You are my favourite manager. Please could you manage Villa and bring Costa with you? We need help. Thank you Jude Branson.

Jude reacted painfully after Liverpool arrange Aston Villa two goals to nothing. Him just vex tell him father say him go bring Jose Mourinho come Villa Park when them reach house from the stadium wey them watch the live game. See the father version of what happened

"He said he wanted us to get a new manager so I asked him who does he want. Straight away he said Mourinho, no messing! At least he’s got good taste!
He said he was going to write to him when he got home, so he did. He’s asked Mourinho to come and help, and he’s also asked if he could bring Costa. He’s still convinced that Mourinho is going to come and sort us out."

Hahaha! Somebody need to tell this fine intelligent boy say everyday no be christmas oo.

For more current news, stories and information on anything in football or even on how to be whatever you want to be in the football business, visit www.080football.com. You can also like us on facebook www.facebook.com/080football to get the latest updates as the come.

Re: Kid Writes Letter To Mourinho To Come Coach Aston Villa....see Wish!!! by bankyblue(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015
wow.....sorry boy, u re @ the wrong club for now.
u will soon get my letter soon(for u to drop villa for chelseafc #fan)

1 Like

Re: Kid Writes Letter To Mourinho To Come Coach Aston Villa....see Wish!!! by hidee20(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2015
Waoh,u wan spoil the special one impressive resume?

1 Like

Re: Kid Writes Letter To Mourinho To Come Coach Aston Villa....see Wish!!! by Chopet(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Eyaa... Nna e no fit hapen.

take hrt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Paid $4 Million By Gabon’s President, For What? / EPL 2015/2016 Season / Kelechi Iheanacho Starts On Bench Against West Brom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.