Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,430 members, 7,978,362 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:58 AM

Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold (2944 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp / "My Marriage Isn't Perfect"- Mercy Johnson Replies Uche Maduagwu's Post / Photo: All Na Wedding Gown... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by nobosaba(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
All That Glitters Isn't Gold =;( X_X

Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by Oblitz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmm. Dirty teeth

1 Like

Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by vizkiz: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
how many o you wash the back of your teeth every morning? undecided
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by kliq(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Golden teeth grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls Check my signature & download my song.
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by 3ace(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Do you think it's easy to wash the back of your teeth? Besides, make Niki offer u kiss ehn, u go don chop am finish before u know say her teeth dirty.
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by Starships4u(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yet she'll say I'm a good kisser
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by nobosaba(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
3ace:
Do you think it's easy to wash the back of your teeth? Besides, make Niki offer u kiss ehn, u go don chop am finish before u know say her teeth dirty.

God forbid me kiss Niki

3 Likes

Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by nobosaba(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
Yet she'll say I'm a good kisser

Lol...

She really needs to visit a dentist
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by 3ace(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
nobosaba:

God forbid me kiss Niki
lol.
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by Airforce1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by adegwurulez(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Even people with grave dental issues will hide behind their keyboards and proffer advice... Very easy to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by Lilshorecords(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ion believe!
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by laivwire(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hian shocked
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by Setaje(f): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hiaaaaaaaan lipsrsealed 2times
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by hatux: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oh boy!shocked
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nicki Minaj wouldn't mind this right now

1 Like

Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Photoshop undecided
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by iamrealdeji(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2015
3ace:
but one would think someone like Nicki has a machine for that or gets it cleared by her dentists regularly
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by debo07(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Lols....but I will definately kiss her all day if the chance comes my way...dat babe is d baddest.
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by 3ace(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
but one would think someone like Nicki has a machine for that or gets it cleared by her dentists regularly
It's because some people see them as gods when they become famous. When you see them as humans like you, things like this will be meaningless to you. And as per employing the services of dentist, the back of teeth is hidden to the public so they hardly care. If it was the front, she would have been spending thousands of dollars to keep them sparkling clean. The boobs and buttocks are visible to the public and if they are in bad shape, she won't hesitate to put them in solid shape as she's been doing.
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by iamrealdeji(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2015
3ace:
It's because some people see them as gods when they become famous. When you see them as humans like you, things like this will be meaningless to you. And as per employing the services of dentist, the back of teeth is hidden to the public so they hardly care. If it was the front, she would have been spending thousands of dollars to keep them sparkling clean. The boobs and buttocks are visible to the public and if they are in bad shape, she won't hesitate to put them in solid shape as she's been doing.
Who's looking at them like they're God? I see her as a bitch with all fake everything,only reason I said that is because they as celebrities care about everything about themselves because they're rich
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by hensben(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2015
She nor fit meet dentist but she dey see money for big buut and booobs.
Re: Photo: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by beejayphako(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Choi shocked shocked ... buh, me go still kiss her anyday anytime o grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out Don Jazzy And King Sunny Ade In New Look › / Chris Brown Criticizes Babymama For Dressing Their Daughter Like A 16 Year Old! / Hilarious Phyno's Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.