Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,347 members, 7,978,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? (3488 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora Blast Fayose, Says Buhari Doing Fine, Not On Life Support / What Is Buhari Doing? Does Being Humble Mean Having No Shame?? / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by igbakigba2t15: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2015
The man in the picture is not Buhari. Please stop this embarrassment!
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by AsSabirin(m): 2:47am On Jun 21, 2015
kenny987:
Indecent dressing/exposure o! It obviously has presidential approval so nobody should disturb anyone again. Those that like to harass muslim ladies for not wearing hijab/niqab and the likes, see our muslim Presido o! Ehen! grin grin grin
is a muslim lady the same as a man?
do men and women have the same body feautures?
sometimes i wonder how some people think, is it that they intentionally want to sound stupid or are they actually stupid?
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by kenny987(f): 3:00am On Jun 21, 2015
AsSabirin:

is a muslim lady the same as a man?
do men and women have the same body feautures?
sometimes i wonder how some people think, is it that they intentionally want to sound stupid or are they actually stupid?

So it is alright then to wear such lightweight material without adequate underwear, outlining his entire figure? So women cannot wear what they want in ur book because they don't have same features as men? Why do u think a man can go about practically unclothed and it makes no difference but in d case of a female u and ur kind will criticize and where possible strip her publicly? Even rape her then turn around to blame her for 'indecent dressing'? If u lots mind ur businesses the way women do won't there be peace?
In fact, u still go around raping and supposedly marrying minors/little children yet u open ur mouth to ask if men and women have same features.

Finally, if u cannot recognize the joke/humour or sarcasm if u like, in my first post then wonder no more for u are the one who is actually stuupid.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by otipoju(m): 3:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Buhari is waving them good bye and has handed them over to his son.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by OreMI22: 4:25am On Jun 21, 2015
kay29000:
I have been wondering since I saw this pic; what is Buhari doing in this pic?

[size=18pt]Singing lullaby to his cows. grin
A true dullard indeed.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by ngmgeek(m): 5:20am On Jun 21, 2015
BUHARI: They have First Man, First Lady, First Son, First Daughter and now First cows. I told you that your live will change when I win the election.

COWS: Thank you your excellency. Sai Buhari!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:22am On Jun 21, 2015
engrtemmyy:
Buhari no fit wear singlet grin
shey you go buy am one? He takes life so simple,I don't wear singlet too
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2015
kenny987:

So it is alright then to wear such lightweight material without adequate underwear, outlining his entire figure? So women cannot wear what they want in ur book because they don't have same features as men? Why do u think a man can go about practically unclothed and it makes no difference but in d case of a female u and ur kind will criticize and where possible strip her publicly? Even rape her then turn around to blame her for 'indecent dressing'? If u lots mind ur businesses the way women do won't there be peace?
In fact, u still go around raping and supposedly marrying minors/little children yet u open ur mouth to ask if men and women have same features.

Finally, if u cannot recognize the joke/humour or sarcasm if u like, in my first post then wonder no more for u are the one who is actually stuupid.
what is this one saying? Does this make any sense at all?
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:33am On Jun 21, 2015
igbakigba2t15:
The man in the picture is not Buhari. Please stop this embarrassment!
he's the one,check out the cloth,and there is nothing embarrassing about this pic,should'nt he visit his cows because he's now a president?

Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Aspiregreat:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

:DBaba pls i cant laugh....

wow,7 facts in the world indeed,lol,really funny
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by Shortyy(f): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Norada:
Waving at Nigerians
lmaooo.. basically Nigerians are cows? grin
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by chamboy(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2015
The Cows Represent Taniods, PMB is giving dem Sense

1 Like

Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2015
kay29000:
I have been wondering since I saw this pic; what is Buhari doing in this pic?
He is telling them to behave or go to jail grin
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by Bawss1(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by Blackfire(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2015
donphilopus:

E get any section of the constitution wey say our President must to wear singlet anywhere he goes?! tongue

yes.
Common sense
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by Blackfire(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Aitee1:
Buhari 's stylist should be sacked, why is he not wearing any undergarment angry angry

*dialling aisha* come and see intending wife no 5. Ehen she is coming dont run o!
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by AsSabirin(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2015
kenny987:

when are "you and your kind" going to learn? NEVER make humor out of the islam religion, why dont you take your own advice and mind your own business?
Re: What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? by Heeyhun(f): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
engrtemmyy:
Buhari no fit wear singlet grin
You took the words out of my mouth grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musa Gowon: Son Of Yakubu Gowon To Return To Nigeria After 22 Years In US Prison / How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? / Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.