Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,205 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

Manchester United Transfer News And Gossips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Transfer News And Gossips (410 Views)

Manchester United Transfer News: Latest Rumours On Alvaro Morata, Ander Herrera / Wednesday Afternoon Football Transfer News And Gossips / Manchester United Transfer Heroics Turning To Vanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Transfer News And Gossips by ayolander35(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Serie A duo are high on United's shopping list - but will command hefty fees.
Manchester United are preparing
a transfer raid on Lazio for
Felipe Anderson and Stefan de Vrij .
United are desperate to strengthen all areas of their squad and, claims The Daily
Star, the Serie A duo are high on Louis van Gaal's shopping list.

Real Madrid could be set to step up their interest in goalkeeper
David de Gea .
Real Madrid will not give up their pursuit of David de Gea
Keylor Navas, who is the current
understudy to Iker Casillas at the Bernabeu,
suffered an Achilles injury while away with
Costa Rica.
Navas may have to undergo surgery,
leaving Los Blancos light between the sticks
ahead of the start of next season.
De Gea is widely expected to switch to the
Spanish capital, which could lead to a move away for Real legend Casillas.

Read more at http://soccervibes.com/2015/06/20/manchester-united-transfer-news-and-rumours/
Re: Manchester United Transfer News And Gossips by lordalfred(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
I have a very brilliant idea to make money on naira bet. interested person can contact me on 08062151319. my fee is 5000 only. I don't mind you can locate me in Benin if you are serious. ...

I also have something for any one that can create an interactive web site. contact me then we can do business.

(1) (Reply)

NFF More Corrupt Than FIFA - Amesiamaka / LIKE, If You Know What Happened Next. / Man Utd Makes £28m Bid For Sergio Ramos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.