Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Photos You Wont Believe What This Man Do To Ladies With A Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos You Wont Believe What This Man Do To Ladies With A Ring (1597 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt / Comedian Bovi Tries A New Hairstyle (photos) You Like / South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos You Wont Believe What This Man Do To Ladies With A Ring by realhun: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Detectives in Nsukka Command of Nigeria Police Force, Enugu State, were dumb-founded, recently, with the startling confessions of a 19-year-old drop-out over his exploits with ladies using a strange ring. The suspect, Chukwuebuka Ani, confessed that he uses ring to attract young girls and married women.

DETAILS OF HIS EXPLOITS
Narrating his incredible exploits, the suspect who was arrested by members of a vigilante group following his suspicious movement at Umabor village in Opi, Nsukka Local Government Area, after he fled from his village, confessed that he was initiated into the secret cult by his friend at Community Primary School, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State who gave him biscuits and sachet water during break time.
According to him, at night, that my friend appeared and asked me to follow him. Unknown to me, the biscuit and water he gave me earlier had automatically initiated me into their cult. He took me to a lady he identified as Amarachi Eze, who lives in a four-storey building in Awka.

HYPNOTISES WOMEN WITH RING
“The lady told me that I should never disclose to anybody what I saw. She used her finger nail to give me a mark on the chest and she licked the blood that came out from the mark. She then asked me to be visiting her on a weekly basis. Each time I visited, she will compel me to make love to her. After that, she will give me N5, 000.00. She was also paying me N15,000.00 every month and she gave me two rings which I use to attract girls. However, I was forbidden from making love to harlots in brothels.”

CULT MEMBERSHIP AFTER S*X
Chukwuebuka stated that he was in that game for over three years and each time he tried to escape from the cult, the lady will threaten to kill him, pointing out that he has reported to the police but he ended up being detained for days while the lady will still come to release him and request for s*x.
“She will also direct me to continue to initiate more people. I found out that any girl I had intercourse with, will automatically become a member of our cult group. Also, I discovered that once I insert the ring in my mouth, anything I tell somebody must be accepted and obeyed to the last letter.

SUICIDE ATTEMPT
At a stage, I was fed up with the whole thing and I was thinking of committing suicide. However, when I remembered that I am the only child of my peasant parents, I chose the option of returning back home to fend for my self. While at home, I could not afford to pay for my secondary education. I decided to learn how to repair generator and barbing.
Unfortunately, after I was freed, I could still not afford to be on my own due to lack of funds to purchase working tools. In spite of my decision to return home and turn a new leaf, I still did not discard the evil rings. I kept on using it to make love to a good number of girls and married women that crossed my way. There were so many that I can not identify them. I was only interested in having fun and initiating them into the group as directed by the lady, Amarachi.”

CONTINUE >>> http:///2015/06/revealed-what-this-boy-do-to-ladies.html

Re: Photos You Wont Believe What This Man Do To Ladies With A Ring by powerfulsettingz: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
The guy don bang sotee he no get flesh for body again
Re: Photos You Wont Believe What This Man Do To Ladies With A Ring by Lilshorecords(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
baddest!
Re: Photos You Wont Believe What This Man Do To Ladies With A Ring by Magician1503(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lilshorecords:
baddest!

grin
Re: Photos You Wont Believe What This Man Do To Ladies With A Ring by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Hmm... For him mind abi

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Is Making Plans To Live Forever With Kim For The Sake Of Mankind / Rapper Reminisce Announces Death Of His Father [SEE PHOTO] / New Innjoo Phones (halo & Innjoo Fire Plus) Prices, Specs And Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.