Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,279 members, 7,943,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party (35886 Views)

Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by godoluwa(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by ikechukwu354(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
its simply because of what he belives in, see how young he looks at that age... at this age people are already in there sick bed suffering from rheumatism.

life is good

live love laugh

be happy and always smile

put positivity in your mind.

be strong for yourself and avoid self pity

we are all king and queens

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Roland17:
I am very convinced that whenever death calls, he would die a fulfilled and happy man, too many folks take life way to serious,they are yet to discover their true personality thus live false lives and the personalities of others..

Happy Birthday Charlieee.

Preach!!!
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by godoluwa(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
abeg change d headline to `charly grandpa' & nt charly boy
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Wife will tattoo her body, husband we tattoo his body, the cake would be tattooed with human skul, the pics is also tattooed with nonsenseness and foolishness and you say he is normal.

Infact he needs jesus.

Last last he go 1st u go heaven

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by azimibraun: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Stupid PPL famous; Did I hear you well? Name one Nigerian alive Mr Charles Oputa aka "charley boy"cannot access? They high and mighty in Nigeria recognize him, know his name and respect him. Go ask them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by awenaibangbee: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is a man who should inspire younger people. He's been married to the same woman for over three decades, and from what I see, it's been a wonderful marriage.
I am yet to hear of any scandal, no one has accused him of stealing money, impregnating some girl somewhere, he has faced his craft, championed causes that support the masses.
Whatever you think of this man, I have some respect for him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by uniqueflash(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
[b][/b]64 u say?does he really knw he is 64?an he still calls himself charlie boy instead of charlie man?wife tattoo..husban tattoo,cake tattoo an even the tattoo is also been tattoed.what a miserable life n someone above me said has live a fufilled life,the world is indeed too much with us.
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by SAMBARRY: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
vimi:
Always With little or no decency undecided
grin

the grandma too Tatoo her body con wear mono strap top and jean pants. grin

I don't even know whether to call them trendy grandparents or weird grandparents grin

but funny enough Charlie boy is intelligent na only his weird personality, dressing, aura and total outlook be the problem. He's a very unconventional African grand parent. Regular Africans will feel edgy around him because of religious beliefs and pseudo moral tendencies but if he were abroad he'll not likely be noticed much less be given the attention he's getting herry grin
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by peeta89(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
CharlyBoy does not look 64 at all. He looks younger than 64 yrs....i remember his show back then Charly Boy Show (CBS)
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by suyamasta(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wow 64?? thats cool i love the way they are real no forming fakeness!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by azimibraun: 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
If the likes of OBJ, Dangote, emirs, Obas, IBB, Abdulsalam, TY Danjuma, GEJ, Ambassadors, Media Mogul, Justice, Women Leaders, Youth Leaders, Celebrities, Brands, Poor everyday Nigerians, Men of God, My Family ..name them know me and respect me, why will it bother me if a handful of haters on Nairaland cannot openly confess their love and respect for me? I can just imagine how Charley Boy will react when he see these haters on NL showing him love the haters way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by uromicom: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
na only him and he wife come the party
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
That dude isn't 64 but younger
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by clovislouis(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Grandpa Charly aka 'Linda' turned 64 yesterday and he had a big party with his wife Lady Di, family and friends to celebrate.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-from-charlyboys-64th-birthday.html
my birthday mate
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Seuncoded(f): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lol****younger than age
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by dareyb68: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
mediatekworld.com
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by silverspringle(f): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
This guy can't be 64..... See fresh face nah..... Like he uses cum for face cream.......
wt does 'cum' does to d face?
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by AREWAINC(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Have you heard of #Arewahairinc....... the only place where you can get good weave-on at a cheaper rate.... well you can like our FB page..... to see more pic of the collections we have in stock....... Fb.com/ arewahairinc call now to make your order....080748 54328 or Bbm pin 292DA7FC
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by prettyboi1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
odumchi:
I honestly don't know why people can never mind their business. I mean, what concerns you with the way this man lives his own life? So what if he has tattoos and piercings? Didn't our not-so-distant ancestors decorate their bodies with uri and uvie (camwood) tattoos as well? Didn't people slash their faces with ichi markings as a sign of nobility?

The funny thing is that despite however you all may feel about him, the dude has been of immense benefit to his community (Ugwuta), and that's all that matters. Unlike many of us, he's used his popularity and influence to bring about change, organization, and awareness to the many problems affecting youth and young adults in Ugwuta and is rightfully a philanthropist. But I'm sure that no matter what this guy does, the world can never be placated.

Nice one bro. In fact, I think you just robbed Charlie boy of a bigger pedigree. To limit his charity to only Ugwuta is even still unfair. I honestly would say that Charlie boy in his own little way has contributed to the Nigerian society in so many ways. He has always been vocal about a lot of wrong things around the country and something I really admire him for is his sense of objectivity. He has a way of being quite fair in his judgments and analysis.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by eginacyril(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
n stil young like dis...it should b charly man
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bottom line, marry someone who syncs well with your craze

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by prettyJoy22(f): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Not as creepy as I had imagined undecided HBD to him
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Starships4u(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Roland17:
I am very convinced that whenever death calls, he would die a fulfilled and happy man, too many folks take life way to serious,they are yet to discover their true personality thus live false lives and the personalities of others..

Happy Birthday Charlieee.
ur son will live this kinda life
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by harry509: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Grandpa Charly aka 'Linda' turned 64 yesterday and he had a big party with his wife Lady Di, family and friends to celebrate.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-from-charlyboys-64th-birthday.html
hmmmmmm. I love dem so much. If there shud be anoda world again, charly wil remarry his wife again. Happy birthday area papa. cool
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Vic18: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Too much jealousy people for here, area father no mind them. HBD
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by fungle(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
crazy charlie at it again. you guys want us to my our business eh!! ok then is he always posng for pics
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by emperor17: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Charlyboy when will you become charlyman

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Starships4u(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
silverspringle:
wt does 'cum' does to d face?
my sister check google........it makes the skin fresh anyway
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by ERONX(m): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Baba and Mama AGBAYA grin
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Chukwuemekankem(f): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Too young to be 64 Maybe he is taking cocollagen
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Ayatullah(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
MAY ALLAH GRANT CHARLIE BOY PAPA ISLAM BEFORE HE KICKS THE BUCKET.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Blond Lowcut, Shows Off New Look (Photo) / Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.