Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,308 members, 7,964,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. (769 Views)

Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym / 7 Ways To Cope Effectively During Raining Season To Avoid Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. by anuma1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Here are the types of People that you will meet During the Raining Season.

1. Please Borrow me your Umbrella Group : These type of people will always come and knock on your door and once you open, the will ask you to borrow them your umbrella" with out no please "

2. The Salt Forming Babes: [/b]These type of people behave as if they are salt that will melt if rain touches them especially the girls.

3. [b]The Big Chicks:
These type of girl's are only interested in protecting their Brazilian hair when it is raining. You will always see them tying water proofs or shower cap on their Heads.

4. The Rain Addict: These type of people don't care if it is raining or not, they work under the rain without any fear of catching phenomena.

5. The phone addict: There type of people are only interested in protecting their phone while the raining is beating them, the will hide their phone in their boxes.

6. The Niaraland Addict: These types of people stay indoors during the rain and the are always busy read and commenting on Nairaland.
Re: Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. by demmy0325(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op.. Wich one are you.. undecided
Re: Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Haha Number 5 grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. by demmy0325(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
anuma1:
Here are the types of People that you will meet During the Raining Season.

1. Please Borrow me your Umbrella Group : These type of people will always come and knock on your door and once you open, the will ask you to borrow them your umbrella" with out no please "

2. The Salt Forming Babes: [/b]These type of people behave as if they are salt that will melt if rain touches them especially the girls.

3. [b]The Big Chicks:
These type of girl's are only interested in protecting their Brazilian hair when it is raining. You will always see them tying water proofs or shower cap on their Heads.

4. The Rain Addict: These type of people don't care if it is raining or not, they work under the rain without any fear of catching phenomena.

5. The phone addict: There type of people are only interested in protecting their phone while the raining is beating them, the will hide their phone in their boxes.

6. The Niaraland Addict: These types of people stay indoors during the rain and the are always busy read and commenting on Nairaland.
Re: Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. by demmy0325(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
YourMain:
Haha Number 5 grin
.. Do u evn fall unda that category...?..
Re: Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Do u evn fall unda that category...?..

Hahaha yeah. As long as my phone doesn't get wet and I can text it's all good.
Re: Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. by Nomzylicious(f): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Guilty. Esp no 5
Re: Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. by youngberry001(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin......dat number2 enh my sister always falls in it
Re: Types Of People You Will Always Encounter During Raining Season. by kelechiMarie(f): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Number two grin yeah that's me,i don't walk in da rain but it's not forming. But i love cold weather and cold things,i just can't walk in rain cause it'll bring on a violent attack of cold.

(1) (Reply)

Will Sleeping With A Fan ON Kill You? / Know If You Have Bosom Cancer? / ‘unscrupulous Elements Are Recycling HIV Test Kits’ Date Posted: 26/nov/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.