Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying (41591 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Cryxtal(f): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2015
vimi:
F
F for fish
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Jarus(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2015
He never said he doesn't fly business class, he said first class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by cmobile: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Ben Bruce is a man with good ideas and intentions but like everyone he is not perfect
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Brugo(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2015
coolhamid:
Dude never said he doesn't fly Business class. all he said was that he doesnt fly First class...

Exactly. He never mentioned economy at all. I don't know where the critics got their own quote.
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by mikolo80: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2015
demmy0325:
Y is he seeking Uneccessary attention...

People shud stop takin this guy serious..
What's your senators name
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2015
I watched the programme live during Silverbird Man of the Year Award to Dr Oduaghan, former Delta State Governor.

Ben Bruce only said He doesnt fly First Class.
He said he would rather fly Business Class.

I dont know what people are calling him a lier for.
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by PreciousBro: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2015
creamyzone:

Please its better to find out facts before shooting on this forum and misleading the bulk of naïve young nairalanders. Ben bruce never wrecked NTA. Infact he revitalised the ailing station then and created more channels. During his time NTA was modernised and rebranded with new quality programs. He created a new logo and infused qualitative employees with educative, informative and entertaining programs. The bulk of NTA old employees didn't like him because of their civil service mindset and his dynamic approach, they didn't flow with him because he was brought from the private sector to lead them. Tony Iredia succeeded him, he changed the new logo ben created to the old logo which I have known with NTA dated back to the early 80's and NTA became boring again.

Ben was born into wealth as his dad was a senior manager at UAC(owners of the Mr Biggs franchise and several other top products like gala etc). His dad owns the Domino diner fast food chain and Domino stores chain which still exists today. The massive building which houses OZONE cinema yaba is owned by his dad. Ben was a successful business man before his short experience at NTA. Before NTA there was the MBGN(most beautiful girl in nigeria), he had a successful radio station, silverbird entertainment etc.

Later with the support of a bank loan, he established the 1st Silverbird galleria at Victoria Island and brought back fun and glamour to the city of lagos. It became the entertainment hub of Nigeria and still attracts large crowd till today. He didn't look back since then and afterwards came Silver TV now in many states, more Silverbird galleria now in many states and ghana. His radio station Rythym FM also expanded to other states. Together with his other siblings through his leadership they created the E-CENTRE yaba a replica of the silverbird galleria on the mainland. He is a motivational speaker and have spoken in many youth empowerment events like the prestigious "Future awards", RISE youth conference to mention a few. He is a also philanthropist of repute.

Ben bruce is a 1st time senator that was just sworn in on May 29th 2015. He was a successful entrepreneur and confirmed billionaire before then so he can fly business class or even charter a private jet if he likes. He owns properties worth millions of dollars at home and abroad. He only came into politics because it was the only platform where he could fight for the plight of his people of bayelsa on the issue of environmental pollution and negligence from oil exploration. He will also be championing the course of anti-piracy in the music and movie industry.

Please this man should be accorded some respect because he has created more jobs, created income for government through taxes than most of the present senators and this was achieved even before he became a politician.

Eyaah!! I'm with you on this jare, don't mind Nigerians and their foolishness, it is just sad that Ben Bruce is getting negative remarks of late for his noble intentions. The media has a bad way of presenting things and trust Nigerians with their overzealous knack to rubbish and tear down the high and mighty (even ones with good deeds and intentions),just to give themselves some sense of parity with the elites of the society.

Its really sad, I know Mr Murray has honourable and sincere intentions for the people, why can't Nigerians focus on the actual enemy of the economy and leave the good man alone.

How much could the senate give in finances that he isn't already making on yearly basis from his entire businesses around the world.

Really sad!
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by BankManager(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Ben Bruce still thinks this is cinema.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by 9jatatafo(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2015
This Ben Bruce has a loose tongue as he talks too much, lies are bound to be among his many words. I don't take this man seriously. This man proposes to build the biggest hotel in Africa and I believe he vied into politics to raise more money so I won't listen to his washing, never.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Elvisstephano(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

The SouthWest still miles better than the SouthShiEt. grin grin grin
In which aspects if I may ask?. Berated fool. Consult your psychiatrist he omitted something during the last evaluation
Emilokoiyawon:

In which aspects if I may ask?. Berated fool. Consult your psychiatrist he omitted something during the last evaluation
Emilokoiyawon:

Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Elvisstephano(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2015
[i][/i]Must you always spew shits from that slum of yours? Hate will only heighten your dementia. Chai your devastated life tho, SHM embarassed[i][/i]Must you always spew shits from that slum of yours? Hate will only heighten your dementia. Chai your devastated life tho, SHM
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by VMLTDSMS(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2015
obailala:
The man said he doesn't fly first class. Now he is seen in business class. How is this supposed to be a lie?... What am I missing here?

ARIK economy class is always at rush but first class or biz class users are less,if you see BMB on that,maybe he is trying to meet up appointment as scheduled....Dont cruxify him,is only flyers knows this i am saying,it does happens
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by wirinet(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2015
You must be part of his PR team. What you wrote below are half truths and personal opinions. Some of us also knows Bruce well and have been following his career since 1978.
creamyzone:

Please its better to find out facts before shooting on this forum and misleading the bulk of naïve young nairalanders. Ben bruce never wrecked NTA. Infact he revitalised the ailing station then and created more channels. During his time NTA was modernised and rebranded with new quality programs. He created a new logo and infused qualitative employees with educative, informative and entertaining programs. The bulk of NTA old employees didn't like him because of their civil service mindset and his dynamic approach, they didn't flow with him because he was brought from the private sector to lead them. Tony Iredia succeeded him, he changed the new logo ben created to the old logo which I have known with NTA dated back to the early 80's and NTA became boring again.

Ben was born into wealth as his dad was a senior manager at UAC(owners of the Mr Biggs franchise and several other top products like gala etc). His dad owns the Domino diner fast food chain and Domino stores chain which still exists today. The massive building which houses OZONE cinema yaba is owned by his dad. Ben was a successful business man before his short experience at NTA. Before NTA there was the MBGN(most beautiful girl in nigeria), he had a successful radio station, silverbird entertainment etc.

Later with the support of a bank loan, he established the 1st Silverbird galleria at Victoria Island and brought back fun and glamour to the city of lagos. It became the entertainment hub of Nigeria and still attracts large crowd till today. He didn't look back since then and afterwards came Silver TV now in many states, more Silverbird galleria now in many states and ghana. His radio station Rythym FM also expanded to other states. Together with his other siblings through his leadership they created the E-CENTRE yaba a replica of the silverbird galleria on the mainland. He is a motivational speaker and have spoken in many youth empowerment events like the prestigious "Future awards", RISE youth conference to mention a few. He is a also philanthropist of repute.

Ben bruce is a 1st time senator that was just sworn in on May 29th 2015. He was a successful entrepreneur and confirmed billionaire before then so he can fly business class or even charter a private jet if he likes. He owns properties worth millions of dollars at home and abroad. He only came into politics because it was the only platform where he could fight for the plight of his people of bayelsa on the issue of environmental pollution and negligence from oil exploration. He will also be championing the course of anti-piracy in the music and movie industry.

Please this man should be accorded some respect because he has created more jobs, created income for government through taxes than most of the present senators and this was achieved even before he became a politician.

Ben Bruce was not born into wealth. Someone whose father retired as a senior manager of a supermarket chain (UAC did not open Mr Biggs until the 80s) cannot be said to be born with a silver spoon. They were middle class family.

Ben Bruce did indeed wrecked NTA. Where are the channels created during Ben Bruce's tenure. What was the quality of programs during Ben Bruce's tenure? He came up with the concept of establishing an NTA station in every state in Nigeria, but he only used it as an opportunity to defraud NTA. He (though his cronies) was in charge of awarding the contract for the building of the offices in each state capital. They give contractors the contract at ridiculously low prices but budget exhorbitant prices. In 2001, i was offered the contract to build the Uyo office at about N12million when the original contract sum was supposed to be about N35million. I turned down the contract. Now imagine replicating that in over 30 states in Nigeria.

Ben Bruce was also in charge of supplying the transmitters. He brought in outdated transmitters at exhorbitant prices. Up till today, the few NTA that worked cannot transmit successfully for a whole day without going off air. Go to the Warri station, they go off and on randomly. They go off air for days.

The logo debacle is the most stupid thing he did. What was wrong with the old logo? How many media outfit in the world change their logo. The Times of UK that is over 200 years still use the same logo. BBC still uses the same logo, CNN still uses the same logo, so whats the noise about logo. Then he contracted his brother to design the logo (of course at exhorbitant price), the logo was useless, NTA written in blue small letters with a red ball circling around it. It looked childish. The NTA staff hated the logo, the public did not like the logo. So it is absurd to list the logo as an achievement by Ben Bruce.

Ben Bruce's crowning glory was the 2004 All African Games. Ben Bruce was in charge of all tranmission equipments to be acquired by NTA including the OB vans. He was alleged to have bought in outdated and non functional OB vans, so much so that NTA had to rely on private media outfits for its live transmissions. This was the camel that broke OBJ's back, OBJ has had enough. He called him and sacked him immediately just before the start of the All African Games. It was immediately after the sacking that Ben Bruce brought in modern transmitters and set up silverbird television.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by ransomed: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Nokiae5:
a country that has no respect for it's ruler
::-A country where Rulers loot treasury with reckless abandon and no respect for human dignity.
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Blizzy9ja: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Gawd... Nigeria is a very stewpid country, Some Nigerians are really annoying... The only person that is trying 2 speak out against the ills and excesses in our system is being bashed and shouted down... Probably because he's not of the APC... Whether y'all like it or not we need this guy, his ideas are great... He's just trying to make common sense.

Black people will remain backward until they get common sense.
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by babajero(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2015
victorazy:

This is not about living his life.
so what is it all about, living yours?
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Kanmyos(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2015
ok na....jez here to read comments....nd i av read enaf......
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by MrP7: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Nigerians are funny when will we learn
Because he's in PDP and making some good suggestions the politicians e - boys will attack him at the slightest chance
Hmmmm
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by absyinka(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2015
kglamour:
why everybody dey foam saint nowadays...........

Na "FOAM" dem dey call am? Shu
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by yassjib: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Ben Bruce take am easy before u disgrace urself ooo
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by rabbuy(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
You guys shoud leave that my man alone... He is a revolutionary yall should let him alone
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by morbeta(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Don't know why Ben Bruce shld lie about flying first class. He has the money and can afford to own a chopper if he wants. The lies are unnecessary. If actually he is seeking for attention, he shld focus on positive environmental issue. Poor man no dey fly plane na.
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by bigtt76(f): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2015
Seem we've gotten for ourselves a new jester at the NASS after Patrick Obahiagbon grin and on Twitter a replacement for FFK + Abati grin
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by adaxxy: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Why are you guys taking paracetamol on another persons head ,he is saying the truth he takes only economy class and I saw him at premium economy on virgin Atlantic to u.k .maybe 2013 and the difference between premium and economy should be 20k and moreover he fliesthe airline I work for and he takes only economy but immediately after business class which is either 3 or 4 the aisle seat.
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by mattlevi(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Admission is on in one of the best universities in Ghana. Zenith University college, Accra. An institution affiliated to cape coast University. The fee is affordable and no stress in gaining admission i.e all u need is ur waec result+ no entrance exam. For more detail contact +233504722115 558E946D

Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2015
begwong:

Fisherman!

Iti bolibo grin
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Cryxtal:
F for fish
undecided
heddiot tongue
*runs out*
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by BABANGBALI: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ben Bruce lee is an attention seeking mor^n,he will soon use his mouth to expose himself
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Moronic fuuktards.

The would be out there praying for Patience Jonathan when she uses their money to fly to Germany for Healthcare they can never have access to, but the will be insulting a man who has not stolen their money for how he spends his money.

Black Monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
wirinet:
You must be part of his PR team. What you wrote below are half truths and personal opinions. Some of us also knows Bruce well and have been following his career since 1978.

Ben Bruce was not born into wealth. Someone whose father retired as a senior manager of a supermarket chain (UAC did not open Mr Biggs until the 80s) cannot be said to be born with a silver spoon. They were middle class family.

Ben Bruce did indeed wrecked NTA. Where are the channels created during Ben Bruce's tenure. What was the quality of programs during Ben Bruce's tenure? He came up with the concept of establishing an NTA station in every state in Nigeria, but he only used it as an opportunity to defraud NTA. He (though his cronies) was in charge of awarding the contract for the building of the offices in each state capital. They give contractors the contract at ridiculously low prices but budget exhorbitant prices. In 2001, i was offered the contract to build the Uyo office at about N12million when the original contract sum was supposed to be about N35million. I turned down the contract. Now imagine replicating that in over 30 states in Nigeria.

Ben Bruce was also in charge of supplying the transmitters. He brought in outdated transmitters at exhorbitant prices. Up till today, the few NTA that worked cannot transmit successfully for a whole day without going off air. Go to the Warri station, they go off and on randomly. They go off air for days.

The logo debacle is the most stupid thing he did. What was wrong with the old logo? How many media outfit in the world change their logo. The Times of UK that is over 200 years still use the same logo. BBC still uses the same logo, CNN still uses the same logo, so whats the noise about logo. Then he contracted his brother to design the logo (of course at exhorbitant price), the logo was useless, NTA written in blue small letters with a red ball circling around it. It looked childish. The NTA staff hated the logo, the public did not like the logo. So it is absurd to list the logo as an achievement by Ben Bruce.

Ben Bruce's crowning glory was the 2004 All African Games. Ben Bruce was in charge of all tranmission equipments to be acquired by NTA including the OB vans. He was alleged to have bought in outdated and non functional OB vans, so much so that NTA had to rely on private media outfits for its live transmissions. This was the camel that broke OBJ's back, OBJ has had enough. He called him and sacked him immediately just before the start of the All African Games. It was immediately after the sacking that Ben Bruce brought in modern transmitters and set up silverbird television.

When some of us say he is blowing hot air them go say na lie.
Re: Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chief Bruce trending everywhere
Meanwhile please contact us for your building, painting and tiling works. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt / Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.