Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Dying Man On His Sick Bed In The Hospital - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Dying Man On His Sick Bed In The Hospital (932 Views)

When You Lie To Your Boss That You Are Sick And He Requests For A Picture / Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dying Man On His Sick Bed In The Hospital by efepro(m): 4:47am On Jun 21, 2015
A dying man on his sick bed in the hospital
called for his wife and four children.
Dying man: "To you my wife, take over the
petroleum company at 4, Awolowo Rd Ikoyi"
Wife started crying loudly.
Dying man: "To you my first son, take over
the shopping mall at 12 Kingsway Rd Ikoyi
" First son rolling and screaming.
Dying man: "To you my second son, take
over the gas station close to the Airport."
Second son crying louder.
Dying man: "To you my third son, take over
the eatery at Falomo ." Third son was wailing.
Dying man: "To you my only daughter, the
high school is yours."
Daughter crying loudest.
The confused nurse asked, "I don't
understand why you people are crying and
screaming in pain, your dad left you a great
deal of properties to make you comfortable
till the end of time."
Wife: "properties kor...comfortable ni ! He is
a cleaner and those are places he cleans
everyday....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dying Man On His Sick Bed In The Hospital by bossmeround(f): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2015
op you wan to kill people with laugh eh?
Re: A Dying Man On His Sick Bed In The Hospital by Mubby4luv(m): 5:15am On Jun 21, 2015
grin it was worth the time. Lol
Re: A Dying Man On His Sick Bed In The Hospital by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guy Got 85 In His Jamb Result (read His Letter To Jamb Office) / Joke Of D Century...... A Must Read / Hey Guys! Let's Have Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.